Customer Service Manager
Uptime Solutions, Volvo Trucks - Services & Customer Quality are responsible for sales of trucks, parts and connected services in the European Market. They are also responsible to drive and develop the offering, support and tools in the European regional value chain, including support to other sales areas.
This is us, your new colleagues
We, at Volvo Action Service, maximize uptime and secure that our transport solutions keep our customer's promises.
We deliver these services through highly engaged and skilled multi-lingual teams, ensuring that our customer promises are kept 24/7.
By continually seeking out new opportunities to improve tools and services we Uptime Solutions want to remain customers first choice.
Our goal is to improve the customer experience and as a team we work towards that goal.
Do you just love to ...
As a Customer Service Manager, you will coach & develop high performing teams (working in shift) to deliver against defined targets & standards. In support of vehicle uptime, you will work closely within your market to secure dealer performance in resolving breakdowns.
Your main tasks will be:
• Ensure your team has a clear understanding of the Volvo Truck Quality & Services strategy and the role they must play in order to deliver upon Uptime Centre focus areas
• Secure increased uptime by ensuring your team delivers within 1st line escalation support, drawing upon the knowledge and competence of 2nd line escalation wherever needed
• Evaluate performance of all team members, taking necessary steps to coach, mentor or address performance concerns
• Use available reporting and case analysis, monitor the service levels provided by the dealer network and establish corrective actions together with market contacts
• Support that customer requirements are maintained, providing valuable information to Services & Quality Customer Relations Teams
• Share improvement suggestion ideas based on your involvement within live breakdown handling and team performance evaluations
Are you the one?
We are looking for an experienced Customer Service manager (2 years minimum). International and customer center experiences are preferred. Experience in the automotive and aftermarket as an asset.
Positive & optimistic person
Courageous & truthful person
Resourceful and outgoing leader
Love to motivate and to make teams outperforming.
Languages: English, German and French
A perfect match!
This is a super opportunity to work in a dynamic and fast-paced international environment where your knowledge about different cultures, countries and personalities will be developed.
Let's do this!
Ready to take a challenge at Volvo Action Service? Then join us!
The Volvo Trucks brand has been built up over decades and enjoys a solid position worldwide. It is one of the world’s best known and respected brands within the commercial vehicle industry. It is associated with the core values quality, safety and environmental care. With Volvo Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Vi vill lära känna dig
Ett bekräftelsemail skickas till dig efter att du färdigställt din ansökan. Du kan uppdatera din profil även efter inskickad ansökan.
Om du blir kallad till en intervju informerar vi dig kring ansökningsprocessens samtliga delmoment såsom andra intervju, tester och referenstagning.
Samtliga kandidater blir informerade när den sökta tjänsten är tillsatt. Du kan välja ifall du önskar behålla ditt CV i vår databas för att få förslag på andra jobb som matchar din profil.
Vid anställningsstart genomgår du en introduktion som syftar till att på kort tid få dig att bli en del av ditt nya team samt börja kunna genomföra dina nya arbetsuppgifter på bästa möjliga sätt.