The ability to win a customer’s confidence and trust with complete professionalism.
The desire to be part of a winning team.
If you have all of the above and more – then we want to speak to you.
At Volvo Group UK, we’re offering you an exciting opportunity to play a crucial role in our Aftersales team.
Role will incorporate weekly rotating shifts between hrs of 0630hrs to 1830hrs
- 0600hrs to 1430hrs
- 1000hrs to 1830hrs
Alternative Saturday @ overtime
Combining duties in parts and stock control along with service customer reception services, you’ll be expected to look after the customer as their single point of contact from the planning stage through to the point at which the vehicle leaves the Dealerpoint.
We’ll need you to:
- Communicate effectively with customers both face-to-face and over the phone, clarifying details and processes when required to do so
- Plan work into the workshop schedule and create job cards and repair orders
- Conduct yourself in a professional and friendly manner at all times
- Work successfully under your own supervision and as part of a team when required
- Be able to convert GDS quotes into repair orders
- Be a team player
- Ensure document accuracy
- Ensure all authorised work is properly codified on repair orders prior to handing over to the workshop
- Manage bookings for courtesy cars
- Actively liaise and co-ordinate between the customer and the workshops to ensure timely completion of work on the vehicle
- Produce and explain invoices, while following-up with after service or repair visits
Who are you:
You have good skills in numeracy, along with excellent planning and organisational skills. You can work confidently with in-house IT systems and processes, and can quickly learn and retain technical information relating to warranty and contract terms and conditions.
You have parts or stock control experience, and have previously dealt with customers. A technical background would be of benefit.
What’s in it for you:
As part of the Volvo Group UK team, you’ll be working for one of the world’s leading vehicle manufacturers. But not only that, you’ll be working for a company that truly values the people who work for it.
- Competitive salary
- 22-25 days holiday - 22 days @ start of employment increasing +1 day per year
- Pension scheme
- Training and development opportunities
- Discount on Volvo and Renault cars for friends and family
- Travel discounts
- Discounts on theme park and cinema tickets and much more
With Volvo Group UK you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
So, if you’re genuinely excited by what we have on offer and know that you can further strengthen the Volvo Group UK team to make it even more of a success, then don’t hesitate to get in touch with us.
The Volvo Trucks brand has been built up over decades and enjoys a solid position worldwide. It is one of the world’s best known and respected brands within the commercial vehicle industry. It is associated with the core values quality, safety and environmental care. With Volvo Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. Together we move the world we want to live in and help our customers keep their promises.
Vi vill lära känna dig
Ett bekräftelsemail skickas till dig efter att du färdigställt din ansökan. Du kan uppdatera din profil även efter inskickad ansökan.
Om du blir kallad till en intervju informerar vi dig kring ansökningsprocessens samtliga delmoment såsom andra intervju, tester och referenstagning.
Samtliga kandidater blir informerade när den sökta tjänsten är tillsatt. Du kan välja ifall du önskar behålla ditt CV i vår databas för att få förslag på andra jobb som matchar din profil.
Vid anställningsstart genomgår du en introduktion som syftar till att på kort tid få dig att bli en del av ditt nya team samt börja kunna genomföra dina nya arbetsuppgifter på bästa möjliga sätt.