Senior Accounting & Financial Reporting Analyst
- Support the monthly financial reporting process utilizing Volvo’s SAP consolidation system (VGCS), including reviewing and analyzing control reports and investigating and resolving errors
- Ensure timeliness and quality of reporting by local finance companies by:
- Developing, analyzing and investigating trends within the Financial Services organizations
- Investigating significant variances from prior period actual results.
- Analyzing the data for accuracy and adherence to IFRS, VFS Finance policies and the AB Volvo Financial Policies and Procedures.
- Implementing corrective activities as needed.
- Prepare and analyze financial and non-financial reports for management and the parent company on both an ad hoc and regularly scheduled basis
- Support internal control activities with the purpose of ensuring that the organization has a good system of internal control over accounting and financial reporting, including:
- Assisting in conducting accounting and financial reporting reviews at select VFS locations
- Performing internal control assessment, testing and remediation activities in accordance with Volvo Internal Control Standards (VICS)
- Ensuring proper supporting documentation for differences in statutory and VGCS reporting
- Assist in the review, development and updating of VFS financial directives, guidelines, procedures and control measures to ensure that all transactions are properly controlled, tracked and reported in accordance with Volvo and VFS Financial Policies and Procedures and International Financial Reporting Standards
- Provide training and guidance in accounting and financial reporting in accordance with IFRS, the FPP and VFS global policies as needed
- Promote and enhance sharing of best practices in financial reporting between VFS markets to ensure continual improvement
- Perform ad hoc activities requested by the Global Controller and the other members of the Consolidation and Reporting team
- BA/BS in Accounting or Finance
- CPA preferred
- A minimum of seven years progressive experience in financial reporting, accounting or business analysis preferably in the financial services industry.
- Multi-national corporate work experience preferred.
- Proven organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and work effectively on multiple tasks in a fast paced, demanding environment
- Solid working knowledge of IFRS accounting principles and financial information systems
- Sound business judgment and decision making abilities
- Proficiency with MS Office, with advanced knowledge in Excel and PowerPoint. Experience with reporting software packages such as SAP or Hyperion is also required
- Innovative problem solving, research and analytical skills
- Strong evidence of personal initiative and outstanding communication skills, including the ability to interact and influence at all levels in the organization
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail and focus on quality.
- Ability and desire to work within and in support of a team environment.
Volvo Financial Services is the global financial solutions provider of the Volvo Group, supporting the Volvo Group brands with expert financial services. This includes providing customers and dealers with a full-range of offerings, such as financing, leasing, and insurance solutions. Our team of about 1,400 professionals are located in 45 countries worldwide. As a part of the Volvo Financial Services team, you will experience challenging assignments, gain international exposure, and interact with colleagues around the world in the Volvo Group.
We Participate in E-verify
Vi vill lära känna dig
Ett bekräftelsemail skickas till dig efter att du färdigställt din ansökan. Du kan uppdatera din profil även efter inskickad ansökan.
Om du blir kallad till en intervju informerar vi dig kring ansökningsprocessens samtliga delmoment såsom andra intervju, tester och referenstagning.
Samtliga kandidater blir informerade när den sökta tjänsten är tillsatt. Du kan välja ifall du önskar behålla ditt CV i vår databas för att få förslag på andra jobb som matchar din profil.
Vid anställningsstart genomgår du en introduktion som syftar till att på kort tid få dig att bli en del av ditt nya team samt börja kunna genomföra dina nya arbetsuppgifter på bästa möjliga sätt.