Trainee BAC +4/5 , Innovation and New Technology - F/H
Are you looking for an opportunity to join a high profile, high visibility team that powers innovative maintenance solutions for the Volvo Group?
Here you can contribute to the digital transformation we are operating in the field of the Aftermarket business.
THIS IS US, YOUR NEW COLLEAGUES
We are an enthusiastic team of highly skilled engineers, supporting the Volvo Group vision by developing technologies and services for leading Aftermarket solutions. We believe in engineering based on technology opportunities, a thorough understanding of our customer's needs, and supporting sustainable business for AB Volvo and our customers.
Innovation and new technology trainee in the aftermarket area, directly involved in the development of the Volvo Group plans, R&D coordination, innovation, and business development in this area.
- NEW TECHNOLOGY: The automotive business is under strong transformation with Autonomous vehicle, Electromobility and Connectivity. In parallel, we are driving the digital transformation of the aftermarket business. You will play a strategic role to support our specialists to create simple, pragmatic and exciting vision of our product system roadmaps in regards to customers/end-users journey (personas, pain/gain points, etc…).
- FIX UP: Take a role of innovation coach in our design thinking events we arrange regularly with customers and end-users and support the acceleration phases for the most promising solutions.
- COMPETITOR ANALYSIS: you will be in charge to browse the existing and coming aftermarket services in the automotive and other fields (medical, railways, etc…)
- CREALAB UPTIME: we would like to build a new Crealab, creativity laboratory, where we can gather different stakeholders working with Uptime in the company. You will be in charge to lead this project from definition of the needs with the management team to the execution phase.
- ESCAPE GAME: We have created the first professional escape game within the Volvo group in our internal workshop where players have to repair a truck in less than an hour. You will integrate the team who have designed this experience and you will lead the work to release the version 2.0 based on players feedbacks
WHO ARE YOU?
- Demonstrated leadership skills and highly motivated
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Fluent French and English
- Background or demonstrated expertise in the innovation and new technology domains
- Familiar or curious with aftermarket business
- A University degree in business or engineering science
ARE WE THE PERFECT MATCH?
Do you want to work in a global company that values diversity and is driving prosperity through transport solutions? We are the perfect match for you.
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area's with state-of-the-art research, cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Vi vill lära känna dig
Ett bekräftelsemail skickas till dig efter att du färdigställt din ansökan. Du kan uppdatera din profil även efter inskickad ansökan.
Om du blir kallad till en intervju informerar vi dig kring ansökningsprocessens samtliga delmoment såsom andra intervju, tester och referenstagning.
Samtliga kandidater blir informerade när den sökta tjänsten är tillsatt. Du kan välja ifall du önskar behålla ditt CV i vår databas för att få förslag på andra jobb som matchar din profil.
Vid anställningsstart genomgår du en introduktion som syftar till att på kort tid få dig att bli en del av ditt nya team samt börja kunna genomföra dina nya arbetsuppgifter på bästa möjliga sätt.