Embedded Software Integration Engineer
THIS IS US, YOUR NEW COLLEAGUES
We in the Test Automation & Verification Framework group are working hard to establish a reliable verification and validation framework that enables continuous delivery of the systems developed at Vehicle Connectivity (VeCon).
We are also responsible for the test automation at the different levels of the verification chain for VeCon products. And now we are looking for a junior Python Developer to one of our agile teams involved in the development of the verification framework.
We have an agile mindset and plan our daily tasks using Scrum. We are supporting three agile release trains that develop the telematics gateway unit and the infotainment/entertainment unit. On the average work week there are many reprioritizations and moving targets since the most important aim for the team is to keep the verification framework and test automation up and running. We are fun loving, curious professionals who easily get into technical discussions and try to come up with ideas how to improve. We are also constantly challenged with exciting opportunities for personal and professional growth and experience.
- Develop python components that are used in the verification framework
- Develop data processing flows to verify requirements
- Work in a Scrum team and support SAFe release trains
- Contribute to the design and long-term vision of the verification framework
- Write automated tests for end-user functions
- Drive innovative solutions to automation challenges
We are on the search for an open minded, proactive team player and result oriented person, willing to share your knowledge and, at the same time be receptive.It is preferred if you are/have:
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Experience in Python development, preferably Python 3 (extra plus if in contributing to at least one larger codebase) or experience in developing backend systems
- Have experience in writing unit and integration tests
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar
- Excellent communication and troubleshooting skills
- Very good knowledge of English
- Network programming (Socket over UDP, TCP) and protocols
- Test of embedded systems (unit testing, component testing, etc.)
- Experience in test automation
- Version control systems (GIT)
In return we offer:
- Professional challenges in the exciting field of connectivity and infotainment
- A workplace where growth of our employees is in focus
- Good atmosphere where trust and passion is two of our core values
- A chance to make a difference in our path toward continuous development
- The Volvo package of benefits, profit sharing and global opportunities
- A great team which will make every day great
- Access to Volvo University’s extensive library of courses and trainings
- Collaborative environment in Swedish organizational culture
- Challenging tasks with access to the latest tools and technology
- International projects in company with certain recognition on the market
- Our nice new office at M1 Lindholmen Gothenburg
- We work together with energy, passion and respect for the individual!
Contact Hiring Manager: Maria Le Gars (+46 313236688)
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area's with state-of-the-art research, cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Vi vill lära känna dig
Ett bekräftelsemail skickas till dig efter att du färdigställt din ansökan. Du kan uppdatera din profil även efter inskickad ansökan.
Om du blir kallad till en intervju informerar vi dig kring ansökningsprocessens samtliga delmoment såsom andra intervju, tester och referenstagning.
Samtliga kandidater blir informerade när den sökta tjänsten är tillsatt. Du kan välja ifall du önskar behålla ditt CV i vår databas för att få förslag på andra jobb som matchar din profil.
Vid anställningsstart genomgår du en introduktion som syftar till att på kort tid få dig att bli en del av ditt nya team samt börja kunna genomföra dina nya arbetsuppgifter på bästa möjliga sätt.