Reporting to : VP HR Management
Start date: January / February 2020
Please specify in your candidature when you can start !
Purpose of the job:
Provide support to Volvo CE Brussels offices HR team.
Main activities and responsibilities:
- On an ad hoc basis, support the VP HR Global Functions, VP HR Management and VP HR Development in the development & implementation of HR projects
- In the management of HR reports to the business managers
- Support to prepare ad hoc reports on HR reporting
HR Administration support in:
- Recruitment (CV screening, interviews, link with candidates…)
- Expat daily support
- Car fleet management
- Office management (office moves, internal communication, relationship with suppliers, floor plans…)
Skills & experience:
- Highly responsive
- Team player and able to work autonomously
- Proactive, with a mature approach combined with a sound judgment
- High level of personal integrity and confidentiality
- Action oriented
- Internal customer focused
- Communication skills
- Learn on the fly
- PC literate
- Master’s degree in Human Resources, Business administration or related field
- Fluent in English, and Dutch or French. Any other language is a plus.
- High energy level, comfortable performing multifaceted initiatives in conjunction with day-to-day activities with minimum supervision
- Solid analytical skills and demonstrated ability to solve problems quickly and creatively
- Service minded
- Assertive and dynamic individual who is proactive in communications and able to develop effective relationships at all levels within the company
- Ability to develop high levels of credibility and forge solid and positive professional relationships with all levels of the organization through the use of tact, diplomacy and discretion
- Ability to work successfully in a global matrix organization
If you are interested, please send us your Resume & Cover Letter in English to: email@example.com
Volvo Construction Equipment is a global company driven by passion, curiosity and by our purpose: to build the world we want to live in. We believe that only through imagination and teamwork can we develop a world that is cleaner, smarter and more connected. Our company culture reflects this belief through the care and trust it places in our customers, employees and suppliers. People are at the heart of our business. It is through our strong network of talented, enquiring and innovative minds that we have been able to pave the way towards a more sustainable future. The global construction industry is our arena and our employees are our greatest assets.
We can only continue to stand out as industry leaders through the people driving us forwards. Come be a part of our team and help us build tomorrow.
Vi vill lära känna dig
Ett bekräftelsemail skickas till dig efter att du färdigställt din ansökan. Du kan uppdatera din profil även efter inskickad ansökan.
Om du blir kallad till en intervju informerar vi dig kring ansökningsprocessens samtliga delmoment såsom andra intervju, tester och referenstagning.
Samtliga kandidater blir informerade när den sökta tjänsten är tillsatt. Du kan välja ifall du önskar behålla ditt CV i vår databas för att få förslag på andra jobb som matchar din profil.
Vid anställningsstart genomgår du en introduktion som syftar till att på kort tid få dig att bli en del av ditt nya team samt börja kunna genomföra dina nya arbetsuppgifter på bästa möjliga sätt.