Senior compliance specialist
This is us, your new colleagues at PE
We are proud product owners for components, systems as well as complete powertrains. We are accountable for the lifecycle management of our products, from advanced engineering, through product development into the maintenance phase. The majority of our powertrain components are traditional combustion engines, after treatment systems, transmissions and axles, however the importance of e-mobility components is growing every day.
We stand in front of significant challenges – where reducing transport emitted CO2 emissions is one of the biggest – and are now adapting to take this on by simplifying and empowering our organization and way of working. As an integrated part of this, we have high expectations to reduce development lead-time and cost and driving innovation and employee engagement through our leaders leading technology and people.
In this position, you will be part of an organization dedicated to technology as well as empowering and developing our employees. We always use customer satisfaction as the ultimate performance measurement.
The Certification & Compliance Department at Powertrain Engineering is a global team of around 35 professionals with presence in Sweden, France and USA. Its mission is to drive all powertrain emission and on-board diagnostics certification and compliance activities to ensure that our products are fulfilling all corresponding legal requirements and are compliant over time.
We are now looking to expand our team with a senior certification and compliance professional with a special focus on compliance related activities.
Responsibilities / Main tasks
- Compliance follow-up by logged data, both method/tool development and analysis
- Method/tool development to secure compliance for product updates during maintenance phase
- Senior expert and support in certification related topics, including electromobility
- You are holding an Engineering or Master of Science degree
- You have significant (10+ years) experience from emission / OBD regulation and certification
- You have significant experience from engine development, on-board diagnostics and/or project management within a global organization
- You have experience from combustion and after-treatment technology
- Experience in telematics/logged data analysis is a big plus
- Fully proficient in English
- Personal integrity and courage
- Positive attitude and a team player
+46 739 02 76 20 Anders Tuomivaara, Director Certification & Compliance Sweden
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area's with state-of-the-art research, cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Vi vill lära känna dig
Ett bekräftelsemail skickas till dig efter att du färdigställt din ansökan. Du kan uppdatera din profil även efter inskickad ansökan.
Om du blir kallad till en intervju informerar vi dig kring ansökningsprocessens samtliga delmoment såsom andra intervju, tester och referenstagning.
Samtliga kandidater blir informerade när den sökta tjänsten är tillsatt. Du kan välja ifall du önskar behålla ditt CV i vår databas för att få förslag på andra jobb som matchar din profil.
Vid anställningsstart genomgår du en introduktion som syftar till att på kort tid få dig att bli en del av ditt nya team samt börja kunna genomföra dina nya arbetsuppgifter på bästa möjliga sätt.