Service Delivery Leader for Network connectivity services
Role mission & context
The mission is to ensure that all Local Area Network (LAN), Wireless LAN (WLAN) and Data Center LAN (DC LAN) services globally are delivered according to contracted supplier obligations. The focus is to deliver business benefits by managing deliveries of services, in close collaboration with Volvo stakeholders and with the supplier(s). This can also involve contractual negotiations to modify, clarify or optimize the services provided by the main supplier and potentially with sub-suppliers, or other direct Volvo suppliers of infrastructure services, software or hardware.
The Service Delivery Leader monitors the actual services levels, controls that they are in line with targeted service levels, and manages corrective actions with the supplier. Also, the Service Delivery Leader oversees and participates in runtime process interactions with the supplier: releases and deployments, change management, escalation of incidents and problems, etc. The Service Delivery Leader is commercially responsible for service delivered by the supplier, which includes both budgeting and follow-up, notably approving all service volumes invoiced by the supplier. The Service Delivery Leader has mandate to block any wrong or unwarranted invoicing and to ensure it is being corrected, so as to comply with Volvo budgets and purchase orders.
The Service Delivery Leader has the tactical responsibility for optimizing and over time improving those services.
Main areas of responsibility:
- Define, drive and engage in stakeholder interaction model and communication
- Service delivery governance and service improvements
- Financial, contractual and commercial management of services
- No direct personnel responsibility, but managing the delivery of supplier implies driving activities performed by the supplier teams and often direct or indirect coaching of supplier personnel, where exerting influence and often negotiation are required
- The service delivery leader also liaises between Volvo teams (Business Infrastructure Managers, Onsite, Solution Units, ..) and HCL, in particular regarding escalations and complex issues requiring the SDL expertise and authority to be solved
- Proven experience working with ITIL-aligned service runtime activities
- Ability to listen, cooperate and support decisions making. Good communication skill
- Good practice in negotiation and facilitation of decision making. Ability to convince and manage stakeholders in scope
- Advanced knowledge of LAN/WLAN services
- Proven experience working in a global environment from an IT or business point of view
- Experience of running Business with financial accountability; Ability to manage cost centers / product responsibility
- Good knowledge in managing relationship and negotiations with supplier(s)
- Ability to get things done and execute as planned
- Ability to drive supplier personnel in joint activities
You get an opportunity to work together with highly skilled colleagues in an exciting and global environment, which provides opportunities to develop both professionally and personally. You will be a key player in the Volvo IOS organization. You will work in close collaboration with various stakeholders inside as well as outside the Volvo Group.
At Volvo Group we are actively working to establish teams that will take maximum advantage of the strengths inherent in differences in knowledge, experience, age, gender, nationality etc.
Did you know? For many years, as a “disability friendly” company, Renault Trucks SAS has been committed to including people with disabilities in our professional environment.
Union Representatives in Sweden:
Akademikerna - Peter Månsson, +46 31 3220684
Unionen - Jonas Ljungdahl, +46 31 3224985
Ledarna - Roger Nordh, +46 31 3223088
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Vi vill lära känna dig
Ett bekräftelsemail skickas till dig efter att du färdigställt din ansökan. Du kan uppdatera din profil även efter inskickad ansökan.
Om du blir kallad till en intervju informerar vi dig kring ansökningsprocessens samtliga delmoment såsom andra intervju, tester och referenstagning.
Samtliga kandidater blir informerade när den sökta tjänsten är tillsatt. Du kan välja ifall du önskar behålla ditt CV i vår databas för att få förslag på andra jobb som matchar din profil.
Vid anställningsstart genomgår du en introduktion som syftar till att på kort tid få dig att bli en del av ditt nya team samt börja kunna genomföra dina nya arbetsuppgifter på bästa möjliga sätt.