Internship - Finance & Accounting Bac +2 / Bac + 4 F/H
DRIVING QUALITY OF LIFE
As one of the world’s biggest manufacturers of large buses and coaches, Volvo Buses has a responsibility in society. We want to be part of shaping the future, based on our core values of Quality, Safety and Environmental Care. We do it by driving our industry and society forward through innovative solutions that improve everyday life for people and entire cities, today and tomorrow.
WHAT WE DO
LEADING THE WAY WITH SUSTAINABLE TRANSPORT SOLUTIONS
Volvo Buses is one of the world’s leading brands of buses and coaches, operating in more than 85 countries. We are driven by a passion to help create the cities of the future, free from congestion, emissions and noise. Our mission is to help operators and communities offer people safe, clean and efficient transportation to and from work, around the city or across the continent. We do so by striving to be the ultimate provider of sustainable transport solutions.
Volvo Bus France is looking for a motivated and dynamic profile to support its business control manager in his daily work. We cannot wait to welcome you to live an enriching experience within a small structure… from the inside of an international company!
The French Volvo Bus team is based in Lyon, Paris and a certain part is often on the road. On a daily basis, you will be based in Lyon and you will work directly with the business control manager and will also be in touch remotely with the rest of the team.
HERE ARE SOME EXAMPLES OF MISSIONS YOU WILL WORK ON:
- Accounting: payables and receivables
- Sales administration: invoicing
- Stock management: used and new vehicles stock
- Reporting/following up of the activity
- Updating of internal dashboards
- Reporting for Volvo Bus Corporation
- The list is not exhaustive as we are willing to adapt the type of missions to your skills and appetences!
- Bac +2 to Bac +4 training in finance, accounting, business controlling
- We have stakeholders all around the world (India, Mauritius, Poland), so you need to be fluent in English
- You have basic knowledge of accounting
- Polyvalent and curious, you are looking to work on different tasks in a challenging and changing environment
- Adaptable you need to be in order to be comfortable in the variety of missions
- At ease when it comes to talk to customers and suppliers
- You know how to use MS Pack Office
If you recognize yourself in this offer or if you are willing to live a new experience, do not hesitate to apply!
The Volvo Trucks brand has been built up over decades and enjoys a solid position worldwide. It is one of the world’s best known and respected brands within the commercial vehicle industry. It is associated with the core values quality, safety and environmental care. With Volvo Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. Together we move the world we want to live in and help our customers keep their promises.
Vi vill lära känna dig
Ett bekräftelsemail skickas till dig efter att du färdigställt din ansökan. Du kan uppdatera din profil även efter inskickad ansökan.
Om du blir kallad till en intervju informerar vi dig kring ansökningsprocessens samtliga delmoment såsom andra intervju, tester och referenstagning.
Samtliga kandidater blir informerade när den sökta tjänsten är tillsatt. Du kan välja ifall du önskar behålla ditt CV i vår databas för att få förslag på andra jobb som matchar din profil.
Vid anställningsstart genomgår du en introduktion som syftar till att på kort tid få dig att bli en del av ditt nya team samt börja kunna genomföra dina nya arbetsuppgifter på bästa möjliga sätt.