Senior Credit Analyst
Are you an experienced Credit Analyst looking for that step up? We are seeking a Credit Analyst to take charge of our biggest credit applications of £2.5million -£70 million from both Fleet and Blue Chip customers. If you take pride in knowing your deal inside out and being challenged on this at the highest business level then this may be the role for you.
THIS IS US, YOUR NEW COLLEAGUES
You’ll be joining a specialised team of 6, we are responsible for retail and wholesale credit applications from £15,000 upwards.
- Responsible for accurate and efficient preparation of documentation and the credit application flow to ensure accurate and timely processing of applications
- Analyses standard, as well as nonstandard and complex credit applications and verifies credit data consistency
- Takes decisions consistent with approved credit policies, guidelines and procedures
- Gathers and compiles data to ensure that sufficient information is available to relevant Credit Committees and/or more senior decision makers
- Comply with all applicable legal and regulatory requirements, including Corporate Governance, Anti-Financial Crime (Anti-Money Laundering), Anti-Corruption (Bribery Act), Competition, Data Protection, Consumer Credit Act and FSA
WHO ARE YOU?
You will have excellent financial awareness with the ability to build accounts from big businesses with often complex structures where you will need to tenaciously decipher money flows. You might have a financial related degree or other professional qualification. We’d like you to be a great detective but also to be a confident communicator, an important part of the role is communicating decisions and fielding queries from senior business leaders on credit lending decisions, being proactive is the name of the game.
ARE WE THE PERFECT MATCH?
We want you! As well as a competitive salary, global exposure and career opportunities we offer a great work life balance, discount on Volvo and Renault cars and we also have a free gym onsite and local to you gym discount.
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
With Volvo Financial Services you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals to provide expert financial services and solutions to customers and dealers in support of the Volvo Group’s sales. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Vi vill lära känna dig
Ett bekräftelsemail skickas till dig efter att du färdigställt din ansökan. Du kan uppdatera din profil även efter inskickad ansökan.
Om du blir kallad till en intervju informerar vi dig kring ansökningsprocessens samtliga delmoment såsom andra intervju, tester och referenstagning.
Samtliga kandidater blir informerade när den sökta tjänsten är tillsatt. Du kan välja ifall du önskar behålla ditt CV i vår databas för att få förslag på andra jobb som matchar din profil.
Vid anställningsstart genomgår du en introduktion som syftar till att på kort tid få dig att bli en del av ditt nya team samt börja kunna genomföra dina nya arbetsuppgifter på bästa möjliga sätt.