Experienced SAP Architect
You will be part of an engaged and kind team in an international and multicultural environment and within a department preparing our future challenges in the SAP area.
The SAP Architecture team (Approx. 10 SAP Architects all over the world) is looking for the new Experienced SAP Architect to work in Goteborg (Sweden). You will work within the Center of Expertise (CoE) which is part of Volvo Group IT – Department in charge of managing IT activities for Volvo Group. Our IT consultants are taking part of global missions inside Volvo Group, creating added value for business through SAP Solution’s implementation and technological watch.
Within Volvo Group IT, we operate more than 40 different SAP productive instances, several SAP cloud solutions, and we are already using innovative components like IoT-Leonardo, CPI , SAC, …. More than 400 employees and contractors are in total working in the SAP area, located in various countries all over the world. We have a very close collaboration with SAP and are a SAP MaxAttention customer for more than 10 years and ACCOE certified.
Your first principal mission will be technological watch, Proof of Concepts and pre-studies:
- Active contribution to incoming pre-studies on strategical projects (S/4HANA transformation projects)
- Propose and drive technological watch activities on SAP new solutions & technologies (SAP SaaS, S/4HANA transition phases, SCP offering …)
- Build and perform presentations of “SAP news” to global communities and SAP solution’s responsible of Volvo Group (Business and IT)
- Create/enhance SAP implementation’s standards for Volvo
- You will be responsible for the design of SAP applications following SAP best practices and roadmap and Volvo Group architectural frameworks
- You must combine and match business needs with SAP solutions, as part of a project team
- You will participate in reviews of architecture concepts and solutions within the SAP community
- You will contribute to Steering Committees when required
- Graduated with a master’s degree or an engineer school in IT, you have at least 5 years of experience as an SAP Architect and/or you know very well all SAP modules and have strong knowledge in IT architecture
- You have a good knowledge also of the latest SAP innovations (S/4HANA, cloud based solutions like ARIBA, FieldGlass or Success Factor, the Leonardo innovation platform,… )
- You have architecture trainings and you understand architecture principles. You can define and manage landscape design of SAP solutions
- You are able to integrate all architecture disciplines (Process, Data, Application, Integration, Technology, Security) and advise on functional and technical approach for all systems integrating to SAP
- You have a proven experience in SAP projects and SAP support roles – in multiple SAP solutions.
- You are comfortable in discussing with your business partners and in participating in Steering Committees. You have good presentation skills (written and verbal).
- You are able to assess and manage IT risks and issues
- You must speak English fluently
For further information please contact:
Thierry Sprogis,Manager SAP Architect, +33 665860329
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Vi vill lära känna dig
Ett bekräftelsemail skickas till dig efter att du färdigställt din ansökan. Du kan uppdatera din profil även efter inskickad ansökan.
Om du blir kallad till en intervju informerar vi dig kring ansökningsprocessens samtliga delmoment såsom andra intervju, tester och referenstagning.
Samtliga kandidater blir informerade när den sökta tjänsten är tillsatt. Du kan välja ifall du önskar behålla ditt CV i vår databas för att få förslag på andra jobb som matchar din profil.
Vid anställningsstart genomgår du en introduktion som syftar till att på kort tid få dig att bli en del av ditt nya team samt börja kunna genomföra dina nya arbetsuppgifter på bästa möjliga sätt.