Service Writer - Sacramento Branch
This position is responsible for the administrative support to Volvo Construction Equipment & Services, Sacramento Branch Service Department. The incumbent in this position will be organized, a self-starter and an effective communicator that will maintain consistent and clear interactions with all department staff, customers, vendors and management.
- Daily administration of the service department and assisting service manager
- Answer branch and specifically service calls in a professional courteous manner
- Coordinate and schedule customer and internal machine service work
- Assist in dispatching field technicians to various jobs in territory
- Promptly attend to customer walk-ins
- Route technical assistance calls to the appropriate technician
- Open & close work orders electronically, including time, parts, narrative entries
- Warranty administration for Sacramento branch, including all facets until completion
- Complete labor report for hourly employees
- Route and file service related paperwork promptly
- Assist in preparing customer quotes based on parts and labor requirements for job
- Communicate with the customer throughout the repair process
- Must have at a minimum, a High School diploma or equivalent with 2-3 years of experience as an administrative or office assistant.
- 2-3 years of experience with warranty, sales or vehicle repair or maintenance work orders is highly preferred.
- Computer proficiency, especially with Microsoft products like Excel, and Word is required.
- Knowledge and proficiency with office equipment, dealer networks and Microsoft products (Knowledge in Quipware highly desirable).
- Demonstrates professionalism and approaches others in a tactful and respectful manner while under pressure. Accepts responsibility for own actions and follows through on commitments.
- Works with integrity, treats people with respect, and inspires the trust of others.
- Adapts to changes in the work environment and able to deal with the frequent changes, delays, and/or unexpected events.
- Ability to handle heavy work load with a fast paced environment
Volvo Construction Equipment is a global company driven by passion, curiosity and by our purpose: to build the world we want to live in. We believe that only through imagination and teamwork can we develop a world that is cleaner, smarter and more connected. Our company culture reflects this belief through the care and trust it places in our customers, employees and suppliers. People are at the heart of our business. It is through our strong network of talented, enquiring and innovative minds that we have been able to pave the way towards a more sustainable future. The global construction industry is our arena and our employees are our greatest assets.
We can only continue to stand out as industry leaders through the people driving us forwards. Come be a part of our team and help us build tomorrow.
We Participate in E-verify
Vi vill lära känna dig
Ett bekräftelsemail skickas till dig efter att du färdigställt din ansökan. Du kan uppdatera din profil även efter inskickad ansökan.
Om du blir kallad till en intervju informerar vi dig kring ansökningsprocessens samtliga delmoment såsom andra intervju, tester och referenstagning.
Samtliga kandidater blir informerade när den sökta tjänsten är tillsatt. Du kan välja ifall du önskar behålla ditt CV i vår databas för att få förslag på andra jobb som matchar din profil.
Vid anställningsstart genomgår du en introduktion som syftar till att på kort tid få dig att bli en del av ditt nya team samt börja kunna genomföra dina nya arbetsuppgifter på bästa möjliga sätt.