Sr. Supplier Financial Risk Analyst
The Business Control department within Group Truck Purchasing is responsible for analysis and reporting, internal control and financial audits, cost management and financial risk evaluation of external suppliers. This position supports the supplier financial risk evaluation.
This position is based in Lyon France, responsible for South European supplier financial risk monitoring, evaluation, and mitigations. This position reports to the Global Supplier Financial Risk Director.
- Be responsible for supplier financial risk in South Europe. Work closely with other supplier risk analysts, functional owners when handling supplier risk issues.
- Participate actively in the sourcing process by providing financial analysis and recommendations to buyers/managers for sourcing cases.
- Be responsible for supplier financial risk analysis in Global Suppler Supplier Risk Governance, analysing supplier financial health and providing recommendations for the risk cases.
- Work proactively with risk detection and early warning signals to mitigate potential risks for production disturbances due to suppliers’ financial distress. Perform specific follow-up of risky suppliers as needed.
- Participate in supplier meetings and take a lead role in evaluating supplier's financial health and its potential risk impacts for Volvo.
- Monitor and track yearly financial updates on regular bases and selected project suppliers as defined together with the Supplier Financial Risk Director.
- Up-to-date financial risk scores (measured by KPIs) and assessed risk levels
- Thorough analyses and adequate reporting on financially risky suppliers
- GTP Purchasing multiple functions, GTP Controlling community, ACC
- External: Finance departments at Suppliers (CFOs, Controllers, Key Account Mgrs etc.)
EDUCATION OR EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- BA degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum 3 years of experience from similar position, preferably from a Purchasing background
- Excellent knowledge of English, both spoken and written
- German language preferred
- Good computer skills (MS Office software programs)
- Excellent financial analytical skills with strong business acumen in commercial vehicle industry and purchasing process
- Solid financial statement analysis skills. Savvy in financial and bankruptcy management regulations
- Team work oriented – build relationships within the organization, cross functional network, and work to achieve common goals
- Excellent communication skills and problem-solving skills
- Mature, independent and self-driven
- Strong personal credibility, integrity and creativity
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus and Volvo Penta. We aim at being the most admired employer in the industry by attracting and engaging the best people.
Volvo Group Trucks Purchasing has 125 BSEK in purchasing annual spend and 2,550 suppliers in serial production. We deliver the best possible products and service that bring value to our customers through scouting and working with high performing supply chain partners.
We support Volvo Group’s mission ‘Driving prosperity through transport solutions’ through sustainability, business ethics and innovation. When you join Volvo Group Trucks Purchasing, you will become part of a global network with more than 1,400 professionals in 50 different sites across 25 countries. Joining us means working in a global context with people from diverse backgrounds and different nationalities while contributing to the core business and results of Volvo Group.
Diversity is important for us, we therefore put a lot of time and effort into creating an open and inclusive environment for all. We are extremely proud to say that we are almost as many females as men in our team. We are goal oriented and business focused people who believe that the best results are achieved while having fun and when we challenge each other. We offer unique opportunities where you can accelerate your career through competence development and connect with people who are truly passionate for purchasing. Join us and work where the action is!
Vi vill lära känna dig
Ett bekräftelsemail skickas till dig efter att du färdigställt din ansökan. Du kan uppdatera din profil även efter inskickad ansökan.
Om du blir kallad till en intervju informerar vi dig kring ansökningsprocessens samtliga delmoment såsom andra intervju, tester och referenstagning.
Samtliga kandidater blir informerade när den sökta tjänsten är tillsatt. Du kan välja ifall du önskar behålla ditt CV i vår databas för att få förslag på andra jobb som matchar din profil.
Vid anställningsstart genomgår du en introduktion som syftar till att på kort tid få dig att bli en del av ditt nya team samt börja kunna genomföra dina nya arbetsuppgifter på bästa möjliga sätt.