Project Manager Operations
As a Project Manager Operations:
- You will play an important role in our product industrialization projects within Volvo Group Trucks Operations and within Volvo Group’s global environment
- Your mission will be to lead the industrialization of products; both conventional transmissions and electro mobility solutions to the Volvo brands
- You will lead a team of professionals within our organization towards project targets. Delivering on the right time, to the right cost and with world class quality
- Taking on this position, you will play an important part in taking our Industrial Engineering team to the next level as we focus on improving our project management methods and ways of working within the Product & Project Office department
Who are you?
In this role, you will be the front-runner in your product industrialization projects and it is important that you can find alignment with top-level objectives. As a person, you need clear customer focus and business understanding. An ability of strategic thinking as well as a strong sense of urgency and high responsiveness is essential. Other qualities that we value are a structured way of working and a quality mindset. Your communication skills are proven in managing both internal and external stakeholders.
Qualifications and background:
- As a cornerstone in your professional background you hold a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent
- You have a documented background within the field of project management, and this strengthened by a project management certificate is beneficial. Equally qualifying is experience from the manufacturing industry
- You communicate with ease in both Swedish and English, spoken and written
For more information please contact recruiting department manager
Johan Aleberg, +46 72 8624622
HR Business Partner Josefine Regnér +46 728624716
Unionen, Mats Bergdahl, 0221- 45 78 41
Akademikerna, Andreas Myrelid, 0221- 414551
Ledarna, Lars Sundkvist, 0221- 45 76 47
We have selected a partner for this recruitment and declines all telephone calls from recruitment- or marketing companies.
Selection of candidates will occur during the recruitment time, so do not wait with your application. We hope you feel strongly motivated for this job and we look forward to receive your application as soon as possible. Recruitment selection will be in progress during the recruitment time, so do not wait to send in your application. Welcome aboard!
Volvo Group Trucks Operations encompasses all production of the Group’s engines and transmissions, as well as all production of Volvo, Renault and Mack trucks. The organization is responsible for spare parts supplies to the Group's customers as well as for designing, operating and optimizing logistics and supply chain for all brands, production facilities and distribution centers where the Volvo Group operates. In Volvo Group Trucks Operations you will be part of a diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Vi vill lära känna dig
Ett bekräftelsemail skickas till dig efter att du färdigställt din ansökan. Du kan uppdatera din profil även efter inskickad ansökan.
Om du blir kallad till en intervju informerar vi dig kring ansökningsprocessens samtliga delmoment såsom andra intervju, tester och referenstagning.
Samtliga kandidater blir informerade när den sökta tjänsten är tillsatt. Du kan välja ifall du önskar behålla ditt CV i vår databas för att få förslag på andra jobb som matchar din profil.
Vid anställningsstart genomgår du en introduktion som syftar till att på kort tid få dig att bli en del av ditt nya team samt börja kunna genomföra dina nya arbetsuppgifter på bästa möjliga sätt.