Services Trainer - West Coast
As part of the aftermarket training team, your role will consist of training our internal & external customers and help them to improve themselves in several fields related to technical skills and processes within our service network.
- Provide internal training to a wide variety of coach systems / Safety and systems training
- Analyze and track training needs for our US West Coast locations
- Adjust training sessions according to predetermined objectives.
- Hold online training sessions to ensure greater network coverage.
- Facilitate training sessions to reach these objectives.
- Deliver trainings for customer events and webinars as needed.
- Review Training seminar survey and adjust content/schedule according to comments received.
- Responsible for gathering technical information, build training materials and conduct training in a class room environment, using any and all audio/visual technology available.
- Build on-line training programs to be used as a training tool.
- Prepare individualized training materials to be used for our products participates in a multitude of different industry events, training classes and seminars.
- Create electronic training sessions and will track the completion rate and monitor the result of these sessions.
- Provide customer service while upholding the level of performance and quality of our products to ensure repeat business and continued loyalty of our customers.
- Work independently or in a team environment with minimal supervision
- Diagnose and repairs of the Prevost and Volvo products
- Provide training, assistance, and mentoring of fellow coworkers
- Respect and care for the customer and their equipment
- Develop personal professional and technical skills on an ongoing basis
- Act as a worthy representative of the company at all times
- Foster teamwork and improved communications between sectors at all times
- Respect the rules and guidelines of the company
- Demonstrate leadership
- Uphold and promote corporate core values
- Comply with the quality and safety standards of the organization
- Elaborate and/or adjust training sessions according to predetermined objectives
- Facilitate training sessions in order to reach these objectives while respecting learning principles and organizational principles
- Complete documentation thoroughly and timely according to company requirements
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Advanced troubleshooting and diagnostic abilities
- Ability to react quickly to ever changing demands
- Organized with the ability to prioritize and schedule trainings
- Be the product expert person for the Prevost and Volvo products
- Ability to look up parts efficiently and independently
- Ability to assist customers or others over the phone with technical issues
- Process the knowledge and skills needed to fill in for team leader when needed
- Proficient in MS Office Products with knowledge in multiple computer systems including PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Access
- Ability to present training in classroom setting as well as on the shop floor (Hands on)
- Be proficient in electronic media and laptop use (Technical prints, Cat Base, bulletins and recalls, SAP)
- Adapting to priority changes
- Ability to travel 50%
- Provide monthly training reports
- Customer Satisfaction
- Maintain all requirements for Level 1 and Level 2 technicians
- Proactively acquire and expand knowledge of the latest technology and systems in the industry
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 5 years minimum, relevant experience required:
- Excellent abilities in verbal and written communication
- Autonomous and well organized.
- Recognized, by your peers as a leader and a team player
- Ability to read and write
- Valid CDL license (Class B with a Passenger Endorsement) a strong plus
- Traveling, sitting and or, standing for long period of time, bending, kneeling, lifting up to 50 pounds unassisted
- Up to 50%, including international (typically US and Canada)
Volvo Buses is driven by a purpose to ensure that millions of people reach their travel destination every day. Reliably, safely and with respect for the environment. We want to make a difference, being pioneers of sustainable transport solutions of the future. We want to be there for our customers providing uptime and reliability, all over the world every day. Volvo Buses is leading the biggest technology shift in public transport in decades with our electro-mobility offer. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We Participate in E-verify
Vi vill lära känna dig
Ett bekräftelsemail skickas till dig efter att du färdigställt din ansökan. Du kan uppdatera din profil även efter inskickad ansökan.
Om du blir kallad till en intervju informerar vi dig kring ansökningsprocessens samtliga delmoment såsom andra intervju, tester och referenstagning.
Samtliga kandidater blir informerade när den sökta tjänsten är tillsatt. Du kan välja ifall du önskar behålla ditt CV i vår databas för att få förslag på andra jobb som matchar din profil.
Vid anställningsstart genomgår du en introduktion som syftar till att på kort tid få dig att bli en del av ditt nya team samt börja kunna genomföra dina nya arbetsuppgifter på bästa möjliga sätt.