IT Architect – PLM Core (Windchill)
- Responsible for securing IT architectural compliance for Windchill Solution following Volvo and PTC best practices and Volvo Group architectural frameworks
- You will be responsible as an architect for both one time and maintenance projects
- Be able to act as Lead Architect for critical projects
- Lead the implementation, validation and deployment of Windchill solutions
- Be part of and guide the Windchill agile development teams to deliver the best solutions in line with Solution Center architecture directions
- Resolve architectural issues e.g. escalated from projects & solutions.
- Secure excellent IT architectural competence through the Solution Center IT Architect network for the concerned solutions and project
- Drive the work needed for integrations with other systems together with their representatives
- Support the Product Owners and Application IT Architects
- Active participation in IT Architectural working group
- You will work closely with Solution Center Architect following the RnDP architecture guidelines
- You are used to communicate with different stakeholders in different levels in an organization
- Experience of agile way of working is a strength
- Experience leading the design, development, implementation, validation and deployment of scalable, Windchill solutions.
- Extensive experience of IT assignments in software architecture, information and integration architecture
- Ability to drive and secure the IT Architecture skill in PLM Core area, working closely with other experienced IT architects.
- Experience from Volvo Group is beneficial
- Broad knowledge of 3D software’s
- Knowledge in Volvo systems and tools e.g. PDM-link, MPM Link, CreoView, CreoParametric, CATIA, KOLA, Creo Illustrate and AVP, , ,.
- You are able to integrate all architecture disciplines (Process, Data, Application, Integration, Technology, and Security) and advise on functional and technical approach for all systems integrating to Windchill platform
- Have a strong focus in business and end to end to meet the expectations and requirements from business
- Ability to design and maintain architecture views, models and target architectures according to defined standards and tools
- Have the ability to set right priorities and eliminate roadblocks
- You are able to assess and manage IT risks and issues
- You have good presentation skills (written and verbal).
- A degree in Computer science or similar, also other degrees or proven competencies that connects to the visualization area is a merit.
- Fluent in English
- Ability to establish and maintain good relations with your internal and external stakeholders
- We expect you to be curious, have great problem-solving skills and to have a genuine interest in IT
- An attractive working environment where you will get an opportunity to work together with highly skilled colleagues in a global environment
- An opportunity to work with the core application for the virtual product within GTT, GTO and Penta
- To work with exciting techniques and development practices in a complex technical environment
- To grow your competence both within IT as well as the automotive domain
- You will work in close collaboration with our customers/users, suppliers and development team
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Vi vill lära känna dig
Ett bekräftelsemail skickas till dig efter att du färdigställt din ansökan. Du kan uppdatera din profil även efter inskickad ansökan.
Om du blir kallad till en intervju informerar vi dig kring ansökningsprocessens samtliga delmoment såsom andra intervju, tester och referenstagning.
Samtliga kandidater blir informerade när den sökta tjänsten är tillsatt. Du kan välja ifall du önskar behålla ditt CV i vår databas för att få förslag på andra jobb som matchar din profil.
Vid anställningsstart genomgår du en introduktion som syftar till att på kort tid få dig att bli en del av ditt nya team samt börja kunna genomföra dina nya arbetsuppgifter på bästa möjliga sätt.