Lead System Verification Engineer
Lead System Verification Engineer – E&E , Powertrain Engineering Bangalore
Join Powertrain Engineering as a leader in the exciting journey to develop the future Volvo group Powertrains.
This is us, your new colleagues at Powertrain Engineering (PE)
We are proud product owners for components, systems as well as complete powertrains. We are accountable for the lifecycle management of our products, from advanced engineering, through product development into the maintenance phase. Advanced conventional combustion Engines still represents a majority of our Product base, however the share of e-mobility solutions is steadily increasing.
Powertrain Engineering aims at closing the gaps in well-known technologies as well as mastering new technologies. Enabling Simplicity and Growing Empowerment are the identified leadership keys to meet the performance expectations.
In this position, you will be leader of an organization dedicated to technology, people and performance. Customer satisfaction is our ultimate performance measurement.
Responsibilities / Main tasks
The PE France/India organization has the full worldwide Product platform responsibility for Medium Duty Engines and Axles. It is as well responsible for the installation of Medium duty powertrains in European Volvo Products and the installation of Medium duty products in Asia through its Bangalore site. Bangalore is also responsible for installing Heavy duty products in Asia. Supporting other site is also a scope of Bangalore team through Global Support Center (GSC)
PE France/India is a large organization consisting of roughly 500 passionate employees in Lyon and Bangalore.
The Electrical and Electronics Group in Bangalore is responsible E&E system deliverables for Quester and Croner Products from the UD portfolio. The team is also part of GSC activities.
As a E&E Lead System Verification Engineer, you are responsible for the verification plan, which includes planning, follow up and control of all verification activities in the project. You secure the verification planning in order to provide verified system and components deliverables in accordance with project plan.
- Delivering the verification status within E&E area and for providing recommendation to System Design Engineer for E&E releases through reporting problems, risks and not fulfilled requirements.
- Drive overall team competence development to increase productivity and efficiency. Drive Modeling and configuration activities and propose automation of test cases. Prepare a roadmap for the HIL Rig maintenance/ development.
- Works together with the Engine reliability / Durability Project Verification Leader, in order to secure the verification of E&E deliverables as part of the complete system from Global Reliability/Durability Validation Plan
- Define test support and tools and secures their availability in accordance with verification plan
- Synchronizes HW, SW and Application deliverables to make sure that configuration is correct for all verification tests
- Provide Project Verification Report for every project release phase including recommendation for release.
Who are you? Are we a perfect match?
As a Lead System Verification Engineer, you are result oriented, with the final customer satisfaction in mind. You are recognized for being self-driven, and you feel comfortable in taking difficult decisions, dealing with uncertainty and risks. Being adaptable and taking up challenges will be part of your daily work. You welcome new thoughts and idea to challenge one another and yourself. You exhibit strong networking and collaboration skill. You firmly believe that empowered teams will perform the best.
- You are holding a M Tech/B Tech in Electrical / Electronics
- You have a strong track record working with National Instruments and dSPACE rigs
- Excellent domain knowledge of the Test & Verification area
- You have a proven experience from leading a team.
- You are solution driven.
- You have worked with global teams and have lead global initiatives
- You have excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- You are well experienced in the automotive industry with solid technical knowledge
We look forward to receiving your application.
Curious and want to know more, please contact us!
Kishan Sreenath, Group Manager, PE E&E Bangalor
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area's with state-of-the-art research, cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Vi vill lära känna dig
Ett bekräftelsemail skickas till dig efter att du färdigställt din ansökan. Du kan uppdatera din profil även efter inskickad ansökan.
Om du blir kallad till en intervju informerar vi dig kring ansökningsprocessens samtliga delmoment såsom andra intervju, tester och referenstagning.
Samtliga kandidater blir informerade när den sökta tjänsten är tillsatt. Du kan välja ifall du önskar behålla ditt CV i vår databas för att få förslag på andra jobb som matchar din profil.
Vid anställningsstart genomgår du en introduktion som syftar till att på kort tid få dig att bli en del av ditt nya team samt börja kunna genomföra dina nya arbetsuppgifter på bästa möjliga sätt.