Logistics Product Project Manager
Volvo Group Australia has an exciting opportunity for a Logistics Product Project Manager to join our high performing team at our Production Facility. The primary purpose of this position is the overall responsibility to coordinate Logistics activities related to Product and Industrial projects in accordance with Local / Global guidelines and strategies.
This role is being offered on a fixed term contract until 30 June 2021.
The Group Trucks Operations (GTO) team encompasses the production of state-of-the-art products for the truck brands of the Volvo Group, as well as Volvo Group engines and transmissions, through an international world class industrial environment. With GTO you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
About the role:
- Responsible for overall GTO-Logistics activities within a Product and Industrial Project.
- Coordination of all logistics activities and responsible for ensuring that logistics targets and strategies are included in the project pre-requisites and implemented in a project, aligned with all involved stakeholders.
- Co-ordinate project build securement - (C-build and P-build)
- Responsible for securing all Logistics activities at Intro Blocks (Volvo / Mack)
- Lead the logistics project team and secure deliveries of logistics activities at each gate of the Development Process (DVP PH)
- Assist the Pre-Production Engineering team in relevant activities as required
- Ensure commitment with VGA’s Environmental Policy, Workplace Health & Safety requirements
- Tertiary Qualifications in Supply Chain Management preferred
- Experience in Purchasing
- Experience in Supply Chain processes within a Manufacturing Environment
- Experience within manufacturing / logistics and project management within Volvo Group
- Leadership capabilities / networking skills
- Experience from the Development Process (DVP PH)
- Knowledge regarding Volvo Production System
- Career development with Global prospects
- Above statutory superannuation payments
- Service recognition
- Employee benefits and discounts from a large selection of Retailers
- Supportive and family-friendly team culture focused on diversity and equality
- A strong commitment to safety, quality and service
- A dedicated Wellness program with discounted Private Health Insurance & Dental
- Workplace Giving Program
- Free onsite car parking.
Volvo Group Trucks Operations encompasses all production of the Group’s engines and transmissions, as well as all production of Volvo, Renault and Mack trucks. The organization is responsible for spare parts supplies to the Group's customers as well as for designing, operating and optimizing logistics and supply chain for all brands, production facilities and distribution centers where the Volvo Group operates.
In Volvo Group Trucks Operations you will be part of a diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Vi vill lära känna dig
Ett bekräftelsemail skickas till dig efter att du färdigställt din ansökan. Du kan uppdatera din profil även efter inskickad ansökan.
Om du blir kallad till en intervju informerar vi dig kring ansökningsprocessens samtliga delmoment såsom andra intervju, tester och referenstagning.
Samtliga kandidater blir informerade när den sökta tjänsten är tillsatt. Du kan välja ifall du önskar behålla ditt CV i vår databas för att få förslag på andra jobb som matchar din profil.
Vid anställningsstart genomgår du en introduktion som syftar till att på kort tid få dig att bli en del av ditt nya team samt börja kunna genomföra dina nya arbetsuppgifter på bästa möjliga sätt.