Based Avonmouth, Bristol
up to £23,000 pr hr. 40 hour week Mon-Fri plus alternate Saturday mornings.
Renault Truck Commercials in Reading is looking for an additional friendly and customer focused Parts Advisor to provide our customers with excellent customer service which will promote the profitable sale of Parts and Accessories for RT Bristol through an efficient and timely delivery service whilst at all times being a brand ambassador. This role will also require some customer deliveries, so a full UK Driving Licence is required.
- Operating within the Dealership, reporting to the Parts Supervisor and overall to the Dealership Manager, you will be part of a team developing and sustaining superior performance in parts administration efficiency.
- To maintain high levels of customer service, by responding promptly to customer queries
- Promote sales of parts at all times and assist in Parts promotions
- Ensure customer orders are taken and supplied to the correct specification.
- Maintain an efficient filing and retrieval system.
- Ensure that the administration office is kept clean and tidy and that equipment is in good condition reflecting the image of an efficient and modern Retail Dealer point.
- Attend any training or development activity that is made available.
- Ensure the Dealer point works to the criteria laid down in the Company Health and Safety policy.
- Wear personal protective equipment (PPE) when must be worn.
- Ensure the company’s time recording procedures are complied with.
- Deliver parts to customers within the geographical area on a timely basis.
- Assist when necessary in the identification of customers’ parts using Current Parts Computerised system.
- Participate as appropriate with stock control of parts received and issued along with shelf/storage maintenance.
- Maintain good housekeeping within the Parts Department.
- Assistance in the management of parts returns, warranty returns and exchange units
- Support parts department as required during holiday, sickness and training periods.
- Ensure understanding of customer requirements by utilising the systems available, such as in-house, UK Help Desk, French Help Desk.
- Full and valid UK Manual Driving Licence
- Relevant background/experience in vehicle parts
- Customer Service skills
- Knowledge of Health and Safety
- Ability to undertake manual handling
- Good communication skills, both written and oral.
- Upselling skills
- Overtime at x 1.5 for hours above basic weekly hours, plus Saturday mornings if required
- 25 days rising with service.
- Pension scheme
- Healthcare Scheme
- Employee discounts across retailers, cinemas, ++++
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discount on Renault and Volvo cars
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
Since 1894, Renault Trucks supplies transport professionals with robust tools and robust relationships. The vehicles (from 2.8 to 120 tons) and services offering are adapted to different transport applications and contribute to reduce customers’ operational costs. With Renault Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Vi vill lära känna dig
Ett bekräftelsemail skickas till dig efter att du färdigställt din ansökan. Du kan uppdatera din profil även efter inskickad ansökan.
Om du blir kallad till en intervju informerar vi dig kring ansökningsprocessens samtliga delmoment såsom andra intervju, tester och referenstagning.
Samtliga kandidater blir informerade när den sökta tjänsten är tillsatt. Du kan välja ifall du önskar behålla ditt CV i vår databas för att få förslag på andra jobb som matchar din profil.
Vid anställningsstart genomgår du en introduktion som syftar till att på kort tid få dig att bli en del av ditt nya team samt börja kunna genomföra dina nya arbetsuppgifter på bästa möjliga sätt.