Solution Business Partner China
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment, marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Prevost, Nova Bus and Volvo Penta.
With Volvo Financial Services (VFS) you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals to provide expert financial services and solutions to customers and dealers in support of the Volvo Group’s sales. We work with passion, we trust each other, we embrace change to stay ahead and we make our customers win.
Digital Solutions and IT is the engine of the VFS business and we work towards being the best captive in the industry by delivering the remarkable customer experience. In this exciting environment, we are focused on driving digital transformation of the business to deliver customer value, increase speed and efficiency, and improve productivity. Our three Global Solution and Services team, each focusing on a different region (Americas, EMEA and APAC), however works as one team in one direction managing the needs of today’s business with the vision for the future. The Solution and Services team manages demand, project, services and solutions with regional focus leveraging multi-speed operating model thereby driving innovation at faster pace and enterprise scale.
We are now looking for a Solution Business Partner in China
In order for better cross-functional alignment in the APAC region, we have now introduced Solution Business Partner (SBP) roles, for our major markets in APAC. The SBP will engage and facilitate collaboration, communication across all areas in order to support highly effective solution development.
Are you passionate about managing innovative solutions? Do you want to be part of a global and motivated team? Are you ready to take on your next challenge? If the answer is “all of the above”, you are the right person to apply to this job!
In this role, you will serve as the key relationship link between Region APAC’s business units and IT at the management level. You will strive to understand market challenges, including customer priorities and competitive issues and bring these demands for discussion and decision with the Solution and Services team.
The location for this role is in Beijing.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DEALING WITH
- You will represent Digital Solutions & IT in the markets and act as a primary point of contact to business line executives and managers for ongoing communication and escalations
- You will engage, coordinate and support Digital Solutions & IT functions across all areas to ensure the consistent deployment of processes, tools and technology essential for effective solution development
- You will align with the Services and Solution Managers, and act in agreement with Technology and Business Office functions
- You will partner with business leadership and other key stakeholders to define opportunities, identify and prioritize projects based on ROI, productivity, compliance, efficiency and other criteria
- You will communicate Digital Solutions & IT executive decisions, priorities and relevant project information to market leaders and business functional managers
- You will proactively share knowledge of technology risks and opportunities to build competitive advantage and improve efficiency and effectiveness of business in the markets
- You will provide business insights, manage the expectations and service levels, and follow up business benefits realization after the project is post live.
- You will participate in strategic and budgetary planning processes; you will work with IT and key business stakeholders to identify, screen and evaluate new solution opportunities.
- Other duties as assigned
- You are responsible for compliance with all local IT related reporting requirements
- Monthly IT report, including any defects on software and hardware product with reference to defects information issued by the regulator monthly, the numbers of defects and whether to dispose such defects
- Quarterly IT operation and management report, reporting any systems updates or enhancement made to our systems
- For annual IT management, reporting on several items, including but not limited to: IT infrastructure, IT system, main IT Project, use of IT system hardware and software product, Information security management, IT development testing management, IT system operation and maintenance, IT business continuity management, IT outsourcing management
- Several other reports including information about: software version information, IT report on wireless network security self-check, internet e-mail system survey etc.
- Quarterly report on credit information security, e.g. IT information security support
- Annual report on credit information security assessment, e.g. Information security and technical support, covering system function, internet communication security, security management etc.
WHO YOU ARE
In order to be successful in this new role, you provide:
- A University degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, advanced Business Management or similar
- At least 3 years of management experience with expertise in business solution and stakeholder management
- Broad exposure to all phases of software development lifecycle within a variety of technologies and applications is a must have
- Good understanding of Captive or Financial Industry business processes and trends
- Proven expertise and success in managing the business relationships and software delivery of enterprise class systems
- Demonstrated capability for problem solving, decision making, sound judgment and assertiveness
- Strong experience working in an international and multicultural environment; Ability to lead, drive engagement, execute change and recognize success
- Highly target-driven, self-motivated and willing to take responsibility with “outside-the-box” strategic thinking
- In-depth knowledge of project execution and software development methodologies. Knowledge of budgeting and expense forecasting with expertise in management of outsourced or managed services
- Good analytical, planning skills and proven capacity to execute against targets
- Ability to work independently and influence decision makers without having managerial authority
- Exceptional interpersonal and leadership skills : able to work, network, delegate and influence at all levels both internally and externally
- Communication and presentation skills at the highest level
- Proficient level of English is required. Chinese as native language is a must.
Do you want to join us in this journey? Apply for the Solution Business Partner position today!
With Volvo Financial Services you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals to provide expert financial services and solutions to customers and dealers in support of the Volvo Group’s sales. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Vi vill lära känna dig
Ett bekräftelsemail skickas till dig efter att du färdigställt din ansökan. Du kan uppdatera din profil även efter inskickad ansökan.
Om du blir kallad till en intervju informerar vi dig kring ansökningsprocessens samtliga delmoment såsom andra intervju, tester och referenstagning.
Samtliga kandidater blir informerade när den sökta tjänsten är tillsatt. Du kan välja ifall du önskar behålla ditt CV i vår databas för att få förslag på andra jobb som matchar din profil.
Vid anställningsstart genomgår du en introduktion som syftar till att på kort tid få dig att bli en del av ditt nya team samt börja kunna genomföra dina nya arbetsuppgifter på bästa möjliga sätt.