Human Resources & Training and Development Manager
The purpose of this position is to develop and implement the organization’s Human Resources training and development strategy so that the competencies, skills and performance of its employees meet the organization’s current and future operational needs. Ensure that NRV HR Training and Development has, and is motivated to achieve, clearly formulated and agreed plans which are aligned with NRV’s total business plan, end-to-end perspective and strategy.
- Deliver the agreed and committed overall objectives for NRV HR Training and Development, VPS People Development, educational assistance program and apprenticeship related training program
- Drive and challenge NRV management team to
- Direct training and development activities to insure they are conducted efficiently, cost effectively and in accordance with the organizations’ policies and standards.
- Analyse and identify the training and development needs of employees
- Oversee, monitor and facilitate site-wide efforts in a lean production environment with focus on the areas of teamworking, competency provision, knowledge management and feedback and recognition. .
- Develop an overall training plan to meet the current and planned HR requirements and manufacturing strategy of the organization.
- Develop, deliver and evaluate training programs and curriculum so skills and performance of employees meet the organizations requirements.
- Work with site Directors and managers to develop and implement strategies to close competency gaps for both individuals and teams.
- Secure that the organization determines and utilizes the cost of lack of knowledge to prioritize development needs and has the needed knowledge to attack and reduce the wastes/losses by using the cost deployment methodology. Reports cost of lack of knowledge.
- Support succession planning, talent management and performance management programs by assuring competencies identified and development strategies vital, robust, and adequate to meet further business needs and potentials.
- Analyse training needs to develop new training programs or modify and improve existing programs. Assure the proper selection and effective use of a variety of training methods such as classroom training, demonstrations, one point lessons, 4-Step method, meetings, conferences and workshops.
- Evaluate performance and the effectiveness of training programs, providing recommendations for improvement. Arrange or conduct on-going training and development experiences
- Assure a variety of training methods are correlated through HERCA with root cause analysis findings and utilized appropriately to mitigate and eliminate root causes as prioritized by safety, quality and cost impact.
- Insure that the HR Training and Development function is properly resourced in all respects and has the capacity, competence and commitment to achieve the planned objectives.
- Champion a culture aimed at conveying a strong image of Volvo, NRV and HR and in line with AB Volvo values and principles (The Code of Conduct etc.).
- Initiate, support, participate in and follow up improvement projects.
- Act in close co-operation with other AB Volvo units globally to efficiently develop and deliver Training and Development services and products with the right Quality, Delivery time and Cost within agreed budget.
- Actively support overall company programs and policies.
- To represent HR Training and Development with external stakeholders as required
- Bachelor’s degree in industrial training and development, industrial psychology, organizational development, human resources management, business administration or a job-related field required; Master’s degree preferred.
- Formal training in leadership, human nature, communication and people skills
- Leadership Competencies as found in the Volvo Leadership Competencies (see below)
- Minimum 5 years of management experience, preferably in industrial training and development field
- Able to demonstrate a clear vision, global mindset and successful people and culture leadership and integration, in the geographical scope (global, regional, domestic)
Volvo Group Trucks Operations encompasses all production of the Group’s engines and transmissions, as well as all production of Volvo, Renault and Mack trucks. The organization is responsible for spare parts supplies to the Group's customers as well as for designing, operating and optimizing logistics and supply chain for all brands, production facilities and distribution centers where the Volvo Group operates. In Volvo Group Trucks Operations you will be part of a diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We Participate in E-verify
Vi vill lära känna dig
Ett bekräftelsemail skickas till dig efter att du färdigställt din ansökan. Du kan uppdatera din profil även efter inskickad ansökan.
Om du blir kallad till en intervju informerar vi dig kring ansökningsprocessens samtliga delmoment såsom andra intervju, tester och referenstagning.
Samtliga kandidater blir informerade när den sökta tjänsten är tillsatt. Du kan välja ifall du önskar behålla ditt CV i vår databas för att få förslag på andra jobb som matchar din profil.
Vid anställningsstart genomgår du en introduktion som syftar till att på kort tid få dig att bli en del av ditt nya team samt börja kunna genomföra dina nya arbetsuppgifter på bästa möjliga sätt.