System Verification Engineer
Aftermarket Technology provides Volvo Trucks, Renault Trucks, Mack Trucks, UD Trucks, VECV and partly Volvo Construction Equipment, Volvo Bus and Volvo Penta with the best possible solutions supporting their aftermarket business. Thanks to our deep technical, business and customer knowledge, we deliver solutions and services for the salesmen, the mechanics and parts personnel at dealerships and other service points such as Spare Parts Assortment, Parts Information, Diagnostics and Repair Information, Service Planning and supporting systems solutions and tools. In Aftermarket Technology we aim at securing that Volvo Group Truck vehicles can be easily maintained to secure uptime. Aftermarket Technology teams are working close to engineering functions as well as to end customers and are located in Hagerstown, Greensboro, Lyon, Gothenburg, Curitiba, Ageo, Bangalore and Brisbane.
- Analyze and review design specifications in order to update existing test cases and/or to create new
- Based on the analysis request proper test environment (test object, test equipment, simulation models, test data, etc.)
- Provide input based on analysis results to the design team
- Prepare necessary TechTool / Diagnostics Content upgrades for system under test (SUT) before execution
- Independently execute tests of TechTool and diagnostics solution in our test environments (trucks, rigs, simulation models, etc.)
- Report the results in a clear and traceable way through the internal tools and give retrospective inputs to the Test Manager.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the test effort and based on that propose and drive improvements to the test process
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (preferably Electrical Engineering or Mechatronics/Automotive) or equivalent professional experience
- Previous experience as Verification/Test Engineer (3+ years) documented basic knowledge about electronics / embedded SW testing on system level
- Good knowledge of Diagnostics Services concepts / error codes / routines / parameters / Software Download (SWDL) test methods
- Documented knowledge of the equipment for electronics System / component testing (CANoe, CANalyzer, others, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of the different automated methods for monitoring / steering a system under testing and logging the data
- Basic knowledge of test automation methods, simulation tools, virtual verification methods
- Basic knowledge in agile way of working including continuous integration / continuous delivery / continuous deployment chain, preferably SAFe 4.0 or higher
- ISTQB certification is a merit
- International and multi-cultural experience with a global organizations is a merit
- Knowledge of aftermarket business and Volvo Group products will be a merit
Personal profile/soft skills:
- Very structured: takes a logical and orderly approach to analyze problems, organize work and plan for actions
- Ability to work both independently and with multicultural teams
- Capability to prioritize between and act upon requests from many different stakeholders
- Ability to quickly grasp the main points of complex matter
- Quality focused mind-set
- Excellent communication skills
- Holistic approach
Sandeep Patin, Acting Group Manager - Diagnostics Engineering, firstname.lastname@example.org
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area's with state-of-the-art research, cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Vi vill lära känna dig
Ett bekräftelsemail skickas till dig efter att du färdigställt din ansökan. Du kan uppdatera din profil även efter inskickad ansökan.
Om du blir kallad till en intervju informerar vi dig kring ansökningsprocessens samtliga delmoment såsom andra intervju, tester och referenstagning.
Samtliga kandidater blir informerade när den sökta tjänsten är tillsatt. Du kan välja ifall du önskar behålla ditt CV i vår databas för att få förslag på andra jobb som matchar din profil.
Vid anställningsstart genomgår du en introduktion som syftar till att på kort tid få dig att bli en del av ditt nya team samt börja kunna genomföra dina nya arbetsuppgifter på bästa möjliga sätt.