Volvo CE is looking for an experienced Front-End Engineer to join an exciting new project team working to build a completely new best-in-class IoT product. We are an innovative, cross-platform, customer-oriented team. Our mission is to invent and simplify large-scale IoT solutions and bring the future to Volvo CE customers.
We are looking for front-end development engineers who are eager to use cutting edge web development tools and techniques to deliver a best-in-class user experience.
In this position, you will work with team to plan, design, build and execute new features on web platforms, you will need to build-in test automation program, and will have an eye towards quality, and insist on the highest standards.
- Design new, scalable, secure, and reliable features that drive real-time data, video, and audio solutions
- Heavily involved with design and production teams to understand needs, propose features, create early prototypes and transform them into exciting user experiences
- Propose innovative tools, frameworks, automations and processes that are used by the entire front-end team for development
- Deep-dive into related frameworks and systems to optimize for performance, maintainability, scalability, extensibility as needed
- Code defensively against a large variety of browsers and screen sizes
- Build pixel-perfect user experiences
- Write clean, maintainable code and perform peer code-reviews
- Mentor team members to promote engineering excellence
- 2+ years’ experience building web applications
- 2+ years as a web development engineer
- 2+ years UX, design pattern, and problem solving skills
- 2+ years of modern web development frameworks, prefer VUE.js
- Previous experience with Core Competency in object-oriented programming
- Demonstrated testing experience including UI automation in a large, complex web application
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- A proven track record of working with business leaders to deliver products
- Experience with "desktop-like" web applications utilizing VUE or similar
- Passion for cutting edge technologies, drive, and ability to quickly learn new concepts
- Experience in leading customer facing services and products
- Experience architecting complex web applications utilizing modern frameworks and design patterns
- Experience building mobile applications
- Development experience defining, developing and maintaining web service API's at scale.
- Experience developing IoT and mobility enabled services
- Prior experience working for a consumer Internet company
Volvo Construction Equipment is a global company driven by passion, curiosity and by our purpose: to build the world we want to live in. We believe that only through imagination and teamwork can we develop a world that is cleaner, smarter and more connected. Our company culture reflects this belief through the care and trust it places in our customers, employees and suppliers. People are at the heart of our business. It is through our strong network of talented, enquiring and innovative minds that we have been able to pave the way towards a more sustainable future. The global construction industry is our arena and our employees are our greatest assets.
We can only continue to stand out as industry leaders through the people driving us forwards. Come be a part of our team and help us build tomorrow.
Vi vill lära känna dig
Ett bekräftelsemail skickas till dig efter att du färdigställt din ansökan. Du kan uppdatera din profil även efter inskickad ansökan.
Om du blir kallad till en intervju informerar vi dig kring ansökningsprocessens samtliga delmoment såsom andra intervju, tester och referenstagning.
Samtliga kandidater blir informerade när den sökta tjänsten är tillsatt. Du kan välja ifall du önskar behålla ditt CV i vår databas för att få förslag på andra jobb som matchar din profil.
Vid anställningsstart genomgår du en introduktion som syftar till att på kort tid få dig att bli en del av ditt nya team samt börja kunna genomföra dina nya arbetsuppgifter på bästa möjliga sätt.