This position is responsible for the overall leadership of the Service Department. It includes leading, developing and managing all department positions, creating and maintaining a system of quality controls to achieve high customer service satisfaction, profitability targets, and employee satisfaction. Some of the primary responsibilities are management of equipment service work orders, customer relations, policy and procedure compliance and employee safety.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities, but not limited to:
- Overall operation and management of Service Department functions thru integrity, teamwork, customer responsiveness, and profitable decision making.
- Responsive communication for diagnosis and scheduled repair work.
- Timely follow-up to customer and employee concerns.
- Detailed management of service work orders for accuracy, warranty policy application, and processing.
- Collaborative team approach to parts, warranty, rental and sales departments to achieve excellence in customer service and satisfaction.
- Management of all service department safety initiatives and procedures.
- Supervision of Service Fleet that includes: maintenance requirements, scheduling and safety monitoring.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have Ten to Fifteen years of experience in a fast paced high volume service environment.
- Eight to Ten years of management experience required.
- Must have a High School diploma or GED; some college experience preferred.
- Some experience in the construction industry or heavy equipment is highly desired.
- Must have knowledge and experience with federal, state and local safety regulations including Cal/OSHA, DIR and other applicable safety regulators.
- Bi-lingual English and Spanish highly preferred, but not required.
- Microsoft suite proficiency, required.
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent communication required.
- Problem solving and troubleshooting skills required.
- Accomplished and result driven problem solver.
- Occasionally will have to lift, push or carry up to 75 pounds
- Must have the ability to frequently lift, push or carry 25 to 40 pounds
- Stand and/or sit for extended periods of time
- Some local travel required
Volvo Construction Equipment is a global company driven by passion, curiosity and by our purpose: to build the world we want to live in. We believe that only through imagination and teamwork can we develop a world that is cleaner, smarter and more connected. Our company culture reflects this belief through the care and trust it places in our customers, employees and suppliers. People are at the heart of our business. It is through our strong network of talented, enquiring and innovative minds that we have been able to pave the way towards a more sustainable future. The global construction industry is our arena and our employees are our greatest assets.
We can only continue to stand out as industry leaders through the people driving us forwards. Come be a part of our team and help us build tomorrow.
We Participate in E-verify
Vi vill lära känna dig
Ett bekräftelsemail skickas till dig efter att du färdigställt din ansökan. Du kan uppdatera din profil även efter inskickad ansökan.
Om du blir kallad till en intervju informerar vi dig kring ansökningsprocessens samtliga delmoment såsom andra intervju, tester och referenstagning.
Samtliga kandidater blir informerade när den sökta tjänsten är tillsatt. Du kan välja ifall du önskar behålla ditt CV i vår databas för att få förslag på andra jobb som matchar din profil.
Vid anställningsstart genomgår du en introduktion som syftar till att på kort tid få dig att bli en del av ditt nya team samt börja kunna genomföra dina nya arbetsuppgifter på bästa möjliga sätt.