Digital Marketing project coordinator - Roll-out and SEO
As Digital marketing project coordinator – roll-out and SEO you will be part of the Digital Infrastructure team at Brand & Market Communication, and will work cross-functionally with other teams at Volvo CE and the Volvo Group, with the objective to develop the performance & added value of Volvo CE digital activities.
Your main focus will be to contribute to the successful development, implementation and delivery of digital marketing projects, and to secure that Brand and Market Communication content efforts result in a strong SEO (Search Engine Optimization) performance.
What will you do in your role?
- Be responsible for executing the roll-out of assigned digital marketing projects. This includes planning, follow-up and communication of project deliverables, timing and budget, alignment and work with internal stakeholders and supplier management
- In the scope of the roll-out of digital marketing projects, secure the seamless handover to other functions within Brand & Market Communication to make sure that changes needed on existing content production and maintenance processes, as a result of digital marketing development projects, are successfully integrated
- Be the main point of contact towards the colleagues responsible for web content management to secure alignment and communication of ongoing activities
- Define requirements on content creation to achieve high SEO performance, communicate to and train colleagues across the content production workflow, and define or update relevant content creation processes to secure SEO performance
- Collaborate with colleagues across the organization working with SEM (Search Engine Marketing) and Social Media Engagement to secure consistency and alignment across organic and paid search activities
- You have been working with SEO in activities related to content optimization for SEO performance, for at least 3 years, optimally in a multilingual, business to business industry
- You have at least 3 years' experience rolling out web content or digital marketing projects on a multilingual website structure setting
- It will be an advantadge if you have experience working with SEM (Search Engine Marketing)
- You have a university degree in a digital marketing related education or equivalent professional experience
- You have a collaborative attitude and are a team player
- Your communication skills are great, both in verbal and written form
- You work in a structured way and are process oriented
- You are passionate about how to use Digital Marketing tools and tactics to support the company's business objectives
- You are fluent in English
Curious, and have some questions? Call us!
Cecilia Cruz, Manager Digital Infrastructure, Brand & Market Communication, Tel.: +46 735585763
Volvo Construction Equipment is a global company driven by passion, curiosity and by our purpose: to build the world we want to live in. We believe that only through imagination and teamwork can we develop a world that is cleaner, smarter and more connected. Our company culture reflects this belief through the care and trust it places in our customers, employees and suppliers. People are at the heart of our business. It is through our strong network of talented, enquiring and innovative minds that we have been able to pave the way towards a more sustainable future. The global construction industry is our arena and our employees are our greatest assets.
We can only continue to stand out as industry leaders through the people driving us forwards. Come be a part of our team and help us build tomorrow.
Vi vill lära känna dig
Ett bekräftelsemail skickas till dig efter att du färdigställt din ansökan. Du kan uppdatera din profil även efter inskickad ansökan.
Om du blir kallad till en intervju informerar vi dig kring ansökningsprocessens samtliga delmoment såsom andra intervju, tester och referenstagning.
Samtliga kandidater blir informerade när den sökta tjänsten är tillsatt. Du kan välja ifall du önskar behålla ditt CV i vår databas för att få förslag på andra jobb som matchar din profil.
Vid anställningsstart genomgår du en introduktion som syftar till att på kort tid få dig att bli en del av ditt nya team samt börja kunna genomföra dina nya arbetsuppgifter på bästa möjliga sätt.