VP, MarCom & Sales Support
- The scope of this position is to cover all the markets under Hub China i.e. Mainland, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Macau and Mongolia.
- Lead primarily Marketing, Communication, Business Intelligence &Pricing, and Sales Support functions. Ensure efficient business support in Hub China
- To anchor with Sales and Aftersales functions, support to develop and drive business planning and strategy, as well as partner strategy for Hub China
- Manage the interface to VTI in a good level
- Help to strengthen business growth and optimize partnership values
- Develop functional strategy and ensure the execution including all marketing activities such as promotion, communications, Business Intelligence, price positioning, and marketing projects to support sales, aftermarket, regions and dealers
- Ensure the strong presence of Volvo Group Trucks brand image and customer satisfaction throughout the region
- Provides sales administration support including inventory management and logistic support to all sales channels, and ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of Sales to Order and Order to Delivery process
- Responsible for both internal and external communications in all levels within the organization, and develop variable communication channels to increase the communication efficiency
- Support MD for short-term and long-term strategic planning across whole organization including annual strategic objective setting, Quarterly Business Review, Long-term Planning, etc.
- Drive cross functional cooperation internally, and work as primary contact for key business activities/projects
- Builds strong and inclusive teams for MarCom & Sales Support
- Secure people development plan and execution to ensure the right competence for the team members
- Demonstrates strong leadership and professional knowledge and experience in the areas of responsibility
- Be involved in special projects as required
- Bachelor degree in business management field
- Minimum of 7-10 years related working experience
- Business and customer orientation with a drive for results
- Excellent communication, cooperation and organizing skills
- Fast learning, analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Take initiative and attentive to details
- Accuracy and time management
- Able to perform a wide range of tasks, fast response to changes in direction and priorities, and accept new challenges, responsibilities and assignments
- Fluency in both spoken and written English
The Volvo Trucks brand has been built up over decades and enjoys a solid position worldwide. It is one of the world’s best known and respected brands within the commercial vehicle industry. It is associated with the core values quality, safety and environmental care. With Volvo Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Vi vill lära känna dig
Ett bekräftelsemail skickas till dig efter att du färdigställt din ansökan. Du kan uppdatera din profil även efter inskickad ansökan.
Om du blir kallad till en intervju informerar vi dig kring ansökningsprocessens samtliga delmoment såsom andra intervju, tester och referenstagning.
Samtliga kandidater blir informerade när den sökta tjänsten är tillsatt. Du kan välja ifall du önskar behålla ditt CV i vår databas för att få förslag på andra jobb som matchar din profil.
Vid anställningsstart genomgår du en introduktion som syftar till att på kort tid få dig att bli en del av ditt nya team samt börja kunna genomföra dina nya arbetsuppgifter på bästa möjliga sätt.