Documentation and Funding Specialist
This position will be responsible for preparing documentation and/or verifying the accuracy of documents prepared internally or by our dealer body, for all customer financing and programs offered by VFS. The position will also assist in follow up activity relating to the perfection of VFS security interest in equipment and collateral, titles and registrations, and insurance certification. This position will ensure that VFS contracts are accurately recorded for all retail financing activity, ensuring customer invoicing is timely and complete. This position provides the highest level of customer service to VFS dealer and customer portfolios.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Coordinate and direct the documentation and completion of contracts from credit authorization to funding
- Manage and audit documentation preparation and execution, including communications with dealers, customers, District Finance Manager’s, and legal counsel
- Ensure accuracy and sufficiency of all contract package submissions
- Track and follow-up on any missing items ensuring documentation packages are ready for funding in a timely manner
- Record all retail financing transactions in the asset management system for prompt and accurate invoicing to the customer
- Manage and proactively support VFS dealer and customer portfolios, by providing a superior level of service as well as a proactive and educational approach to industry issues and concerns
- Respond to customer inquiries in a timely manner, and investigate and resolve billing and contract issues as well as coordinate processes with respect to buyout and termination calculation requests
- Assist in the perfection of security interest and/or titling for construction equipment and collateral, including insurance certification
- Clear any outstanding post-purchase items within 30 days of closing
- Assist in the training of District Finance Managers and equipment dealers on the company’s documentation and transaction flow requirements
- BA/BS in Business or related field, or equivalent work experience in the financial services industry
- 3-5 years progressive sales / customer service experience in the finance industry, preferably with some construction / heavy equipment knowledge
- Credit, accounting, or pricing knowledge, highly preferred
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize and work effectively on multiple tasks in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate transaction flows and documentation requirements both internally and to customers
- Excellent negotiating skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong, cross-functional team player, with customer service focus
- Demonstrated PC (MS Office) skills
Volvo Financial Services is the global financial solutions provider of the Volvo Group, supporting the Volvo Group brands with expert financial services. This includes providing customers and dealers with a full-range of offerings, such as financing, leasing, and insurance solutions. Our team of about 1,400 professionals are located in 45 countries worldwide. As a part of the Volvo Financial Services team, you will experience challenging assignments, gain international exposure, and interact with colleagues around the world in the Volvo Group.
We Participate in E-verify
Vi vill lära känna dig
Ett bekräftelsemail skickas till dig efter att du färdigställt din ansökan. Du kan uppdatera din profil även efter inskickad ansökan.
Om du blir kallad till en intervju informerar vi dig kring ansökningsprocessens samtliga delmoment såsom andra intervju, tester och referenstagning.
Samtliga kandidater blir informerade när den sökta tjänsten är tillsatt. Du kan välja ifall du önskar behålla ditt CV i vår databas för att få förslag på andra jobb som matchar din profil.
Vid anställningsstart genomgår du en introduktion som syftar till att på kort tid få dig att bli en del av ditt nya team samt börja kunna genomföra dina nya arbetsuppgifter på bästa möjliga sätt.