Vice President- Marketing & Communications
VGA has a rare opportunity for a strategic leader to join the Executive team as Vice President of Marketing and Communications. In this executive leadership position you will be responsible for creating and implementing the marketing and communications strategy for our multiple brands within various segments in Australia and New Zealand. Our brands include Mack Trucks, UD Trucks, Renault Trucks, Volvo Trucks and Buses, Volvo Construction Equipment, Volvo Penta and Volvo Financial Services.
As VP, you will create and implement VGA’s marketing and communications strategy, including the development and execution of large-scale employee, customer, partner and community events. You will be passionate about profiling and strengthening customer relationships and brands within the capital equipment sector.
Critical to your success, will be your ability to demonstrate effective leadership, management and mentoring of a high performing team of marketing and communications professionals to meet operational targets and objectives. With strong commercial skills and exceptional people management experience, you will be well versed in managing people through change, coaching for performance and driving a team culture that supports agility and innovation.
The position leads and coordinates local and international public relations activities for VGA including events, trade shows, press-conferences, launches and the development of editorials and other trade publications.
- Tertiary qualified in Marketing, Communications or related discipline
- 10+ years work experience in a similar strategic senior leadership position
- Demonstrated experience developing and implementing marketing and communicating strategies into multi-brand complex organisations
- Proactive and engaging leader with solid experience mentoring team members
- Ability to positively promote change at both an operational and strategic level
- Values driven, to deliver a premium customer and stakeholder experience
- Excellent working knowledge of Australian and NZ public relations and experience partnering with the Trade press
- Exceptional presentation skills including the ability to engage large audiences to convey complex communications
- Business acumen, with a good understanding of the commercial vehicle industry
- Competitive remuneration package including incentive plan and company vehicle
- Additional superannuation payments
- Career development with Global prospects
- Salary sacrifice fifth week of annual leave
- Service recognition
- Employee benefits and discounts from a large selection of Retailers
- Supportive and family-friendly team culture focused on diversity and equality
- A strong commitment to safety, quality and service
- A dedicated Health & Wellbeing program including complimentary fresh fruit and physio consultations
- Brand new Head Office with an onsite café and free parking.
Volvo Group Australia are proud of our inclusive work environment which promotes a supportive energy, and encourages individual growth to create strong teams. We are committed to forming a workforce which reflects the exceptionally diverse customers we serve, and encourage applications from all backgrounds.
The Volvo Trucks brand has been built up over decades and enjoys a solid position worldwide. It is one of the world’s best known and respected brands within the commercial vehicle industry. It is associated with the core values quality, safety and environmental care. With Volvo Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Vi vill lära känna dig
Ett bekräftelsemail skickas till dig efter att du färdigställt din ansökan. Du kan uppdatera din profil även efter inskickad ansökan.
Om du blir kallad till en intervju informerar vi dig kring ansökningsprocessens samtliga delmoment såsom andra intervju, tester och referenstagning.
Samtliga kandidater blir informerade när den sökta tjänsten är tillsatt. Du kan välja ifall du önskar behålla ditt CV i vår databas för att få förslag på andra jobb som matchar din profil.
Vid anställningsstart genomgår du en introduktion som syftar till att på kort tid få dig att bli en del av ditt nya team samt börja kunna genomföra dina nya arbetsuppgifter på bästa möjliga sätt.