Junior Business Controller
The role of Junior Business Controller is a great opportunity to join a busy Business Control Team with specific assignments related to the reporting and the financial analysis.
In this position the Candidate will be able to gain experience working within an international environment and to support the Finance Department in ensuring compliance with both Volvo Financial policies and procedures and Italian accounting principles.
Role description / Key Responsibilities:
- Prepare sales report related to the machines sold by the company to both retail customers and sub-dealers
- Work to maintain and improve financial and operational reporting: invoiced machines, stock ageing, machine population working in the market and evaluation of market share
- Maintain updated prices for the machines in the system and evaluate the full cost
- Support in the preparation of the monthly closing providing analysis related to selling expenses and variances
- Keep update and improve the internal reporting related to chart of accounts and cost centers
- Support in preparation of the monthly business review: ad hoc reports and variances analysis vs. Forecast and Budget
- Support in Developing and maintaining the business intelligence reports in order to reconcile the figures among the different modules/systems
- Support in rolling forecast and annual budget preparation with critical assessment
- Supporting the Finance team for the development of Company’s Business Projects, where needed
- Financial analysis to support business decisions
- Assisting the Business Control and Processes manager with the monthly closing activities and reporting
Qualifications / Experience:
- University Degree in Business Administration, Finance or equivalent field
- A former experience within the Finance department (preferably of an International company) will be considered as a plus
- A former experience in external audit will be also considered a plus
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
- Strong knowledge of Italian and international accounting principles
- Good analytical skills
- Proactive problem solving and identification of improvement actions
- Integrity and Respect
- Results delivery
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products, especially Excel
- The knowledge of IDMS is considered a strong plus.
Location: Carpiano (MI)
Temporary contract for 10 months.
We invite potential candidates to apply by emailing to email@example.com with Ref. “VCE-JBC”.
The candidate is asked to expressly authorize the treatment of personal data (L. 196/2003).
Fulfilling profiles will be contacted within 30 days.
Volvo Construction Equipment Italia S.p.A. – Via dell’industria 8, 20080, Carpiano (Mi)- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Volvo Construction Equipment is a global company driven by passion, curiosity and by our purpose: to build the world we want to live in. We believe that only through imagination and teamwork can we develop a world that is cleaner, smarter and more connected. Our company culture reflects this belief through the care and trust it places in our customers, employees and suppliers. People are at the heart of our business. It is through our strong network of talented, enquiring and innovative minds that we have been able to pave the way towards a more sustainable future. The global construction industry is our arena and our employees are our greatest assets.
We can only continue to stand out as industry leaders through the people driving us forwards. Come be a part of our team and help us build tomorrow.
Vi vill lära känna dig
Ett bekräftelsemail skickas till dig efter att du färdigställt din ansökan. Du kan uppdatera din profil även efter inskickad ansökan.
Om du blir kallad till en intervju informerar vi dig kring ansökningsprocessens samtliga delmoment såsom andra intervju, tester och referenstagning.
Samtliga kandidater blir informerade när den sökta tjänsten är tillsatt. Du kan välja ifall du önskar behålla ditt CV i vår databas för att få förslag på andra jobb som matchar din profil.
Vid anställningsstart genomgår du en introduktion som syftar till att på kort tid få dig att bli en del av ditt nya team samt börja kunna genomföra dina nya arbetsuppgifter på bästa möjliga sätt.