Embedded Software Application Engineer
Here is your opportunity to direct the future of embedded software applications of leading-edge vehicle electronics. Today’s trucks and busses are an integral part of our community, employing new technologies in connectivity, electromobility and automation.
Who are we?
You will be joining a dedicated team with high ambitions who solve issues from the increasingly complex demands on the Volvo Group’s Vehicle global market. We work closely with production, after market, suppliers and quality engineers; which create a dynamic and varied work environment. We dare to change and we are trusted and empowered to take decisions for our future products to drive prosperity through transport solutions. We are working with autonomous agile teams, who take full responsibility for their deliveries. In other words we are a team delivering great enablers for our customer success.
Together we develop the solutions for the world’s future sustainable and automatized transportation.
- Specify, design, and deliver a single and/or group of electronic control systems in various customer architectures from concept throughout the life of the vehicle.
- Collaborate with suppliers, customers, and production for logical design, functional and cross functional specifications to continually improve quality in a tight time frame.
- Working with enthusiastic engineers and be an active part of our Agile journey
- Work in a company where your individual development matters
Who are you?
- You have a BS/MS or similar experience in electronics and/or embedded software
- It is important that you have competences and experience in areas like embedded software architecture, design and verification, ideally in a complex multicore CPU environment.
- We are working in a global environment, so you need to have good communication skills
- The role includes both teamwork and independent work so you need to have experience from both. You can work easily in a team and can also perform more independent work when needed
- As a person you are open-minded, pro-active, provide ideas and drive them
Are we a perfect match?
You will work in a global environment that provides you with developmental opportunities both professionally and personally. We at Volvo Group want you to prosper and have fun, because when you succeed, we succeed. Together we drive prosperity.
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area's with state-of-the-art research, cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We Participate in E-verify
Vi vill lära känna dig
Ett bekräftelsemail skickas till dig efter att du färdigställt din ansökan. Du kan uppdatera din profil även efter inskickad ansökan.
Om du blir kallad till en intervju informerar vi dig kring ansökningsprocessens samtliga delmoment såsom andra intervju, tester och referenstagning.
Samtliga kandidater blir informerade när den sökta tjänsten är tillsatt. Du kan välja ifall du önskar behålla ditt CV i vår databas för att få förslag på andra jobb som matchar din profil.
Vid anställningsstart genomgår du en introduktion som syftar till att på kort tid få dig att bli en del av ditt nya team samt börja kunna genomföra dina nya arbetsuppgifter på bästa möjliga sätt.