Apprenticeship BAC+4/5 Innovation Project Coordinator H/F
GTP Innovative Purchasing is now seeking an Innovation Project Coordinator to support early phase project management, the team interfacing advanced engineering team in various areas.
One of our team’s mission is to capture innovations from our innovation development team and to implement them in early phase projects. Furthermore, we ensure the purchasing strategy in all early phase projects and technology decisions. Locally in France, the team is also responsible to provide visibility on the innovative purchasing mission and spread idea generation and methodology to both the local and extended purchasing community.
Reporting To: Early Phase Project Manager Purchasing (PMP), GTP Innovative Purchasing
Your 2 main focus areas in this role will be:
1/ Support and coordinate the purchasing deliverables in our ongoing Advanced Engineering projects
2/ Lead selected innovation initiatives in the Lyon purchasing community as well as with external stakeholders.
Your main deliverables will be to:
- Coordinate the key purchasing deliverables in our advanced engineering projects, for example you will communicate with purchasing line organization about project information and activities to be performed.
- Be involved in building early phase Commercial inquires upstream: NDA management, “RFI” process, or others.
- Create and cultivate cross-functional pathways across innovation networks (Innovative Purchasing teams, internal and external innovation networks).
- Be accountable for your actions and deliveries. Infuse all that you do with the highest level of trust and integrity.
Who are you?
The Innovation Project Coordinator is curious and passionate about technologies. You love the challenges our broad scope brings. You absolutely need to have excellent communication and networking skills as you will be working in various environments with high numbers of interfaces.
It is a collaborative position being a key player in project teams, bringing business overview and supporting to get the best cooperation level with partners / suppliers / external companies.
In this position you will be part of the Early Phase Project Office team and report to Early Phase Project Manager Purchasing, GTP Innovative Purchasing. To be successful in your new role we want you to have the following knowledge/experience:
- Excellent communication skills. You will be communicating every day with a wide range of stakeholders across a broad range of topics.
- Proven delivery of projects and initiatives. We are Purchasing and thus very results oriented!
- Excellent organization skills. You have extensive experience creating new processes and improving existing processes.
- Successful management of multiple tasks with competing deadlines. You thrive in an environment where flexibility and adaptability are the modus operandi.
- Masters or bachelor university degree in a scope related field with experience and knowledge industrial environment, automotive being a plus.
- Fluent English speaker
Volvo Group Purchasing has 125 BSEK in Purchasing annual spend and 2,550 suppliers in serial production. Only for the truck business, 2 billion truck parts were delivered to 40 plants around the world. By scouting and working with high performing suppliers, we deliver the best possible products and service that bring value to our customers. We support the Volvo Group’s mission ‘Driving prosperity through transport solutions’ by applying the principles of Code of Conduct and sustainable sourcing to the purchasing processes.
When you join Volvo Group Purchasing, you will become part of a global network with more than 1,300 professionals in 50 different sites across 25 countries. We offer unique opportunities for you to connect with people across functions, and we are passionate to accelerate your career through competence development.
Vi vill lära känna dig
Ett bekräftelsemail skickas till dig efter att du färdigställt din ansökan. Du kan uppdatera din profil även efter inskickad ansökan.
Om du blir kallad till en intervju informerar vi dig kring ansökningsprocessens samtliga delmoment såsom andra intervju, tester och referenstagning.
Samtliga kandidater blir informerade när den sökta tjänsten är tillsatt. Du kan välja ifall du önskar behålla ditt CV i vår databas för att få förslag på andra jobb som matchar din profil.
Vid anställningsstart genomgår du en introduktion som syftar till att på kort tid få dig att bli en del av ditt nya team samt börja kunna genomföra dina nya arbetsuppgifter på bästa möjliga sätt.