Sr. Manufacturing Maintenance Engineer - Mechanical
Purpose and Contents of the Role
Developing and establishment of methods for increasing availability and reliability of equipment in order to expand productivity and reduce the cost of maintenance process.
Responsibilities / Main Tasks
- Organize and manage technical documentation
- Responsible to update drawings for modifications of equipment and stock related spare parts
- Specify and quantify spare parts by creation of spare parts ledgers based on part criticality, failure modes and lead times of components.
- Determine the classification of machines and components based on Cost Deployment and stake holder inputs.
- Definition and follow up of Maintenance Indexes
- Create and update Maintenance pm Calendars
- Create and update Maintenance SMP's
- Determine the best methodology of Maintenance for each equipment TBM, CBM, BM
- Control the quality of all improvements proposed by maintenance engineering
- Plan and manage the execution of maintenance engineering projects from inception to completion and prepare capital PAR’S, managing the budget and schedule.
- Participate and provide insight for long range and five-year planning for anticipated requirements as related to production equipment.
- Supervise hourly work force or outside contractors on maintenance engineering projects and the CBM program.
- Check the data of Emergency Work orders to execute plans to reduce MTTR and increase MTBF
- Participate in EWO meetings for their area of responsibility and help team to realize the root cause.
- Make the monthly report about process accomplishment
- Technical support for Maintenance technician in critical situation
- Support Maintenance technician to eliminate weak points of machines
- Give support to Production where required to create OPL’S for Autonomous maintenance
- Provide Predictive Maintenance Plan – contract or equipment for execution and the follow up of any corrective actions by staying current on the available predictive technologies and how to utilize them to predict and prevent equipment failure.
- Support areas in Kaizens and performing PDCA analysis.
- Follow projects of new machine installations by participating in design reviews of equipment for maintainability and following plant equipment standards.
- Maintains and updates the plant equipment standard. Works with manufacturing technicians and maintenance supervisors for input to the plant standard.
- Works with Suppliers to solve problems and to keep track of any planned obsolescence of equipment or components.
- Works with the storeroom to find replacements for obsolete parts
- Manages maintenance engineering related projects to budget and schedule.
- Perform mechanical design work to improve equipment reliability and safety.
- Contribute to increase the availability of NRV equipment, to keep the quality of produced product and the performance of equipment – OEE (for lines) or OEA (for Machines) ;
- Implement improvements in the machines following the methodology of WCM and respective forms of kaizens
- Maintenance Engineering Mechanical
- Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering Technology with 5 or more years of industrial equipment experience. Preference given to CMRP title holders.
- Proficient in MSWord, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Proficient in AutoCAD , experience in solid modeling such as ProE or Inventor is a plus.
Volvo Group Trucks Operations encompasses all production of the Group’s engines and transmissions, as well as all production of Volvo, Renault and Mack trucks. The organization is responsible for spare parts supplies to the Group's customers as well as for designing, operating and optimizing logistics and supply chain for all brands, production facilities and distribution centers where the Volvo Group operates. In Volvo Group Trucks Operations you will be part of a diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We Participate in E-verify
Vi vill lära känna dig
Ett bekräftelsemail skickas till dig efter att du färdigställt din ansökan. Du kan uppdatera din profil även efter inskickad ansökan.
Om du blir kallad till en intervju informerar vi dig kring ansökningsprocessens samtliga delmoment såsom andra intervju, tester och referenstagning.
Samtliga kandidater blir informerade när den sökta tjänsten är tillsatt. Du kan välja ifall du önskar behålla ditt CV i vår databas för att få förslag på andra jobb som matchar din profil.
Vid anställningsstart genomgår du en introduktion som syftar till att på kort tid få dig att bli en del av ditt nya team samt börja kunna genomföra dina nya arbetsuppgifter på bästa möjliga sätt.