Competitive Intelligence Manager
Lead and coordinate competitive intelligence to deliver actionable insights that outline key opportunities and risk to drive executive management decisions making. Track and identify near term market trends, evaluating their potential impact on the competitive environment, as well as truck market. Effectively communicate conclusions and results by developing meaningful and efficient presentations, dashboards and reports that offer competitive insights and enable decision making.
- Track and interpret competitive movements related to strategy, financials, leadership, investments, partnerships, production, dealer network, product launches, market movement, etc.
- Maintain competitive profiles and overviews
- Identify early warnings and competitor trends to help predict future movement or areas of concern
- Lead deep dive competitor analysis based on qualitative and quantitative information to drive deeper understanding of competitor movements
- Develop repository, warehouses and/or dashboards to track competitor movement over time
- Investigate new ways of capturing and visualizing competitive information to better drive business decisions
- Identify links and opportunities between competitive information and other market data within market intelligence (and Volvo Group) to support market research and deliver additional context
- Track and identify truck industry trends that could affect the competitor landscape
- Highlight risks and opportunity of new market growth or entrants
- Create a living and interactive Industry trend dashboard that captures latest trends
- Investigate and implement new ways of capturing and visualizing trends and competitive information by leveraging new technology and suppliers
- Support Market Intelligence in development and identification of new ways to communicate and visualize information
- Support Market Intelligence with the rollout and design of interactive market reporting to the organization
- Continuous improvement of analysis models and methodologies
- Respond to stakeholders needs and perform ad hoc analysis and research
- Support Market Intelligence projects as needed, including data and research projects, data warehousing and analysis support
- Interpret the needs of cross-functional stakeholders and present relevant analytical approaches to support or satisfy those needs
Essential Educational and/or Training Qualifications and Certificates
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
- Advanced skills in the use of Excel, Power BI, PowerPoint, Business Objects, Word and others
- 3-5 years of experience in a directly related area
- Strong background with competitive research and strategy
- Understanding of the truck and transportation industry. Previous exposure to truck competitors and market data
- Develop visual outputs of relevant data analysis using systems/applications like Excel, Power BI, Tableau, PowerPoint, Business Objects, Word and others
- Ability to analyse and summarize information, identifying patterns/trends and significance
- Creative thinking and ability to adapt and think outside of the box
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Drive to create effective and efficient solutions, rather than just solutions
- Self-motivated and desire to continually improve
- Ability to work well independently with minimum supervision as well as on a team
- Advanced in Microsoft Office programs, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Mack is part of the Volvo Group, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus and Volvo Penta.
We Participate in E-verify
Vi vill lära känna dig
Ett bekräftelsemail skickas till dig efter att du färdigställt din ansökan. Du kan uppdatera din profil även efter inskickad ansökan.
Om du blir kallad till en intervju informerar vi dig kring ansökningsprocessens samtliga delmoment såsom andra intervju, tester och referenstagning.
Samtliga kandidater blir informerade när den sökta tjänsten är tillsatt. Du kan välja ifall du önskar behålla ditt CV i vår databas för att få förslag på andra jobb som matchar din profil.
Vid anställningsstart genomgår du en introduktion som syftar till att på kort tid få dig att bli en del av ditt nya team samt börja kunna genomföra dina nya arbetsuppgifter på bästa möjliga sätt.