National Fleet Service Manager
Our technology sets the standard – our people make the difference all day every day.
The purpose of this job is to function as the company’s service representative for selected national accounts, by providing the liaison, coordination, follow-up and technical knowledge to ensure prompt solutions for technical concerns. Will also interact with company personnel in Parts, Service, Reliability, Engineering, and with outside vendors. This position requires representation of the Volvo, Mack and demands a high degree of confidentiality of each brand.
- Maintain on ongoing relationship with assigned National Fleet Account.
- Provide technical solutions to customers’ product concerns.
- Provide guidance and approval of special goodwill expense for product performance corrections to customer's out-of-warranty product concerns
- Ensure the implementation of servicing support programs and Safety Recalls. including service contracts, purchased coverage, preventative maintenance
- Promote usage of appointed programs such as Asist, Fleet Preferred to drive CEM index.
- Coordinate all activity between sales, parts, and factories to reduce quality concerns and to maintain customer satisfaction.
- Utilize compiled service data and soft products to add value and improve customer profitability.
- Prepare business review data and presentations for other Fleet Service Managers in the group.
- Coordinate with internal reliability groups to monitor emerging issues and informing the Fleet Service Managers and other field representatives, with monthly reporting.
- Participate in paper pilots and vehicle pilot reviews. Make recommendations to vehicle specifications in order to improve reliability and reduce warranty cost.
- Assist in investigations of complex product problems and provide accurate product reports
- Ensure the prompt resolution of customer complaints, monitoring assigned fleets Asist portals.
- Schedule and hold monthly review conference calls with assigned accounts.
- Provide technical training for fleet technicians when necessary.
- Maintain good customer relations with existing assigned fleets as well as conquest customers.
- Travel is required
- Ownership/Accountability: Taking the lead in getting the job done and accepting responsibility for personal actions, costs and results.
- Analytical Skills: Recognizing patterns in data, information, or events, drawing logical conclusions, and making recommendations for action.
- Proficient knowledge and use of SAS tools, UCHP, IMPACT, TM2, VDA, Asist Platform.
- Problem Solving/Decision Making: Taking a well-ordered approach to solving problems and acting despite obstacles or resistance.
- Technical/Functional Expertise: Demonstrating broad, in-depth, and up-to-date knowledge of pertinent technical, business and professional fields.
- Negotiation Skills: Influencing others to get their agreement on terms for the purchase or exchange of goods and services.
- Leadership: Setting and modeling high performance standards and empowering a team of people to achieve agreed-upon outcomes.
- Employee Development: Giving subordinates and peers the direction, opportunities, and support they need to improve their professional competence
- External Relationships/Networking: Establishing a presence for the organization with outside interest groups, cultivating relationships with customers and other stakeholders, and gaining support for organizational goals
- AS degree in Automotive Technology or equivalent experience required; Bachelors in Engineering or business related discipline preferred
- 5 years of automotive industry experience, preferably in a service management role
- 2-3 years’ experience in dealership operations or in a position with direct dealer interface
- 5 years of customer service experience preferred
Mack is part of the Volvo Group, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus and Volvo Penta.
We Participate in E-verify
Vi vill lära känna dig
Ett bekräftelsemail skickas till dig efter att du färdigställt din ansökan. Du kan uppdatera din profil även efter inskickad ansökan.
Om du blir kallad till en intervju informerar vi dig kring ansökningsprocessens samtliga delmoment såsom andra intervju, tester och referenstagning.
Samtliga kandidater blir informerade när den sökta tjänsten är tillsatt. Du kan välja ifall du önskar behålla ditt CV i vår databas för att få förslag på andra jobb som matchar din profil.
Vid anställningsstart genomgår du en introduktion som syftar till att på kort tid få dig att bli en del av ditt nya team samt börja kunna genomföra dina nya arbetsuppgifter på bästa möjliga sätt.