IT Enterprise Solutions Architect, CRM
In addition to playing the Enterprise Architect overseeing the strategic objectives, this role is also expected to work as the solutions architect for the CRM platform as well, working closely with the agile delivery team to shape the solution. This requires that the architect can function at the technical level having a strong understanding of CRM solutions, specifically Salesforce deep knowledge, as well as work with the business speaking in non-technical language.
In this role you’ll interact with stakeholders and global teams to ensure that business needs are fulfilled – both related to one-time and run-time deliveries. You will have great opportunities to influence our way of working and drive continuous improvements together with the teams. For this position we put a high focus on interpersonal skills and attitude. You are passionate about people, customer value and technology. You have a proven record of the ability to take decisions and create strong networks.
In this role you will be reporting to the Delivery Manager for NA Sales & Marketing within Solution Center Mack Trucks & Volvo Trucks North America.
- Collaborate with product owners, business subject matter experts, and technical team members to translate business needs into technical solutions
- Collaborate with other solution architects, enterprise architects, product owners and developers to solve technical challenges, while leveraging technical best practices and solution patterns for the Salesforce platform
- Individual contributor with comprehensive knowledge of the Salesforce platform, including technical and functional capabilities
- Review and advise on Salesforce platform solutions to ensure they comply with leading Salesforce architecture and development practices
- Secures implementation according to Target Architectures within Volvo Group and promoting execution according to Architecture definitions and principles
- Understands business drivers and capabilities needed to determine enterprise solution architecture and deliver solutions to support the organization’s targeted business outcomes
- Manage and develop the enterprise architecture for a variety of projects, working closely with the business, operations, application development, and security teams to deliver a cohesive and adaptable solution architecture
- Provides leadership in developing the organization's technical staff.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of the organization's technologies and architectures.
- Assists in developing and maintaining current and planned state architectural blueprints.
- Communicates architectural decisions, plans, goals, and strategies.
- In collaboration with TD/BA P&IT Architect and other Solution Center IT Architects, drive implementation of solution roadmaps in line with target architecture for the solution portfolios within appointed responsibility
- Salesforce Certified
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment.
- Effective verbal, written communication skills and relationship building skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills.
- Ability to work with various departments and foster teamwork.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Gather and analyze information skillfully.
- Demonstrate resourcefulness and initiative in dealing with daily assumptions.
- Holistic view of the enterprise, its business capabilities, processes, information model and supporting IT portfolio.
- Balanced understanding of long term and short term perspectives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or the equivalent combination of education, training and experience that provides the required knowledge skills and abilities.
- Ideally 4 to 7 years of experience related to enterprise level platforms with specific focus on CRM
- Performs well in high-pressure, fast paced environment – both independently and as a team member
- Experience working in a highly matrixed organization
- Ability to work in a team environment, manage multiple clients, and provide consultative skills throughout the process
- Ideal candidate will be highly motivated with a strong sense of urgency
- Ideal candidate must have a strong background in Salesforce, both functional and technical spanning at least 3+ years
- Documented history of successful Salesforce implementations
- Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We Participate in E-verify
Vi vill lära känna dig
Ett bekräftelsemail skickas till dig efter att du färdigställt din ansökan. Du kan uppdatera din profil även efter inskickad ansökan.
Om du blir kallad till en intervju informerar vi dig kring ansökningsprocessens samtliga delmoment såsom andra intervju, tester och referenstagning.
Samtliga kandidater blir informerade när den sökta tjänsten är tillsatt. Du kan välja ifall du önskar behålla ditt CV i vår databas för att få förslag på andra jobb som matchar din profil.
Vid anställningsstart genomgår du en introduktion som syftar till att på kort tid få dig att bli en del av ditt nya team samt börja kunna genomföra dina nya arbetsuppgifter på bästa möjliga sätt.