Portfolio Manager, Cab Engineering Gothenburg
Do you want to be part of the best organization at GTT? Here's your chance! The Section Project and Product within Cab Gothenburg is looking for a Portfolio Manager.
Are you a person that likes to have the full picture of what's going on at GTT VE Cab GOT? To have the full insight in our portfolio and be able to manage it an efficient way? Are you also good in having a holistic view and are good in communication. Then you are the person for us!
THIS IS US, YOUR NEW COLLEAGUES
Cab Gothenburg is a local department within Vehicle Engineering in Gothenburg, responsible for delivering a complete cab for the Volvo brand Heavy Duty range (FH/FM/FMX).
The Project and Product section has the responsibility of a quality assured complete cab during the product life cycle. We are driving the visualization of the future cab product vision, managing the pre-project phase and also project and maintenance. We also keeping control of the total portfolio and finances within cab.
You will be an important member of our team and the cab department. You will be reporting to the section manager for Project and Product in Cab Gothenburg.
As a portfolio manager, you are responsible of the overall portfolio and finances within cab.
- Responsible for Portfolio Management in Cab
- Manage PI/Pre-PCI/Project portfolio, both single brand and multiband
- Actively support and improve our team in the area of portfolio management in order to meet our customer's targets
- Manage the Yearly update of Cab Product Vision
- Manage the preparation and Project estimation within both PI and maintenance
- Manage budget and resource plans for commodity
- Status, gaps, forecast, estimates etc.
- Drive the yearly budget process for both Start Cost and Maintenance
- Responsible for commodity WP
- Chairman of steering committee for satellite
- Responsible together with the MQM (Maintenance Quality Manager) to secure our Quality targets, budgets and prioritizations
- Responsible for cost improvement delivery for FH/FM/FMX within the commodity scope and actively negotiate targets, budget etc.
- Chairman of Commodity Project Review Meetings. (PULSE and Project reviews)
- Commodity Member in Commodity Member VE VT Project & Portfolio Meeting
- Commodity Member in HDV Forseen
- Commodity Member in MDB
This is a senior position and you have strong leadership qualities with a business mindset. You have a good holistic view and are action oriented. You are a good communicator and build trust in the organization.
- Project management experience preferably on Senior PM level
- Broad knowledge of our portfolio
- Knowledge of managing maintenance activities
- Knowledge in Advanced engineering processes
- Advantage, but not a demand, to have experience in CA
- Preferably line manager experience
Victoria Ledel, Section Manger Project and Product, +46 765-533013
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area's with state-of-the-art research, cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Vi vill lära känna dig
Ett bekräftelsemail skickas till dig efter att du färdigställt din ansökan. Du kan uppdatera din profil även efter inskickad ansökan.
Om du blir kallad till en intervju informerar vi dig kring ansökningsprocessens samtliga delmoment såsom andra intervju, tester och referenstagning.
Samtliga kandidater blir informerade när den sökta tjänsten är tillsatt. Du kan välja ifall du önskar behålla ditt CV i vår databas för att få förslag på andra jobb som matchar din profil.
Vid anställningsstart genomgår du en introduktion som syftar till att på kort tid få dig att bli en del av ditt nya team samt börja kunna genomföra dina nya arbetsuppgifter på bästa möjliga sätt.