Supplier Quality Assurance
Support the NRV Plant with issues related to material quality & associated plant processes
- Serve as supplier liaison with support groups to assist in resolving quality issues (Product audit, defective material)
- Product Audit Quality Team
- Product Engineering
- Production/Business Teams
- Participate within the MRB (Material review board) which includes:
- Non-conforming material table
- Issues deemed Supplier related
- Material rejected on the production line
- Analyze and evaluate non-conforming material internal issue, Plant or Supplier related, in regards to handling, process installation and function.
- Coordinate return to Supplier materials for corrective action
- Represents the Manufacturing facility for (PHR) parts handling review
- Coordinate supplier visits at NRV for process verification
- Initiate and conduct vender involvement meetings via in-house visits, conference calls or site audits
- Facilitate follow up plans
- Attend SQA meetings, as required, at NRV
- Coordinate with the Business Teams and Quality Engineers on specific material quality issues
- Support the ISO quality systems by following processes and corrective action according to procedure
- Communication: Listening effectively, transmitting information accurately and understandably, and actively seeking feedback non-defensively
- Customer Focus: Understanding and meeting the needs of customers and addressing the interests and concerns of all organization stakeholders
- Attention to Detail: Monitoring adherence to standards and actively checking for accuracy of data received or generated before passing it on.
- Problem Solving/Decision Making: Taking a well-ordered approach to solving problems and acting despite obstacles or resistance.
- Safety Practices: Acting as necessary with safe operations as a central focus and striving to create a safe work environment.
- Ownership/Accountability: Taking the lead in getting the job done and accepting responsibility for personal actions, costs and results
- Flexibility: Performing a wide range of tasks, responding to changes in direction and priorities
- Initiative: Taking action in the absence of specific instructions or in the absence of a specific requirement
- Conceptual Thinking: Understanding how elements, problems and situations are related to each other and to the larger environment
- 2 year Associate and Applied Science Degree in related field, or Five (5) years plus of applicable Automotive/Manufacturing experience.
- Basic computer skills with working knowledge of MS Office Suite.
- Thorough knowledge the Quality tools (SPC, FMEA, QR’s & AQR’s)
Volvo Group Trucks Operations encompasses all production of the Group’s engines and transmissions, as well as all production of Volvo, Renault and Mack trucks. The organization is responsible for spare parts supplies to the Group's customers as well as for designing, operating and optimizing logistics and supply chain for all brands, production facilities and distribution centers where the Volvo Group operates. In Volvo Group Trucks Operations you will be part of a diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We Participate in E-verify
Vi vill lära känna dig
Ett bekräftelsemail skickas till dig efter att du färdigställt din ansökan. Du kan uppdatera din profil även efter inskickad ansökan.
Om du blir kallad till en intervju informerar vi dig kring ansökningsprocessens samtliga delmoment såsom andra intervju, tester och referenstagning.
Samtliga kandidater blir informerade när den sökta tjänsten är tillsatt. Du kan välja ifall du önskar behålla ditt CV i vår databas för att få förslag på andra jobb som matchar din profil.
Vid anställningsstart genomgår du en introduktion som syftar till att på kort tid få dig att bli en del av ditt nya team samt börja kunna genomföra dina nya arbetsuppgifter på bästa möjliga sätt.