Lead ESW Application Engineer - Scrum Master and Android Developer
Lead ESW Application Engineer - Scrum Master and Android Software Developer at Volvo Entertainment and Connected Services
Group Trucks Technology
Are you a passionate Android App developer? Do you want to work in the heart of world-leading Android development in the automotive industry? Then you are the right person!
We are now looking for Scrum Masters for our Scrum teams (50%) who are also Android Software developers (50%) to drive our department Entertainment and Connected Services into the future.
We welcome you in our open culture. We promise you a lot of opportunities to grow and learn. We are a great team with competent and easy-to-talk to colleagues. If you are keen in developing Android - this is your place! Our Android based apps and service are market-leading and we use bleeding-edge technologies in our daily work. We team up with Google and other big players and we grow rapidly – there are a lot of opportunities for you to learn and self-develop. Our area is fast, furious and fun!
We are looking for a colleague who has proven experience as a Scrum Master/a coaching leader and as an Android software developer. It is important that you have a team-lead mind-set in order to inspire and challenge the Scrum team. You will fit well if you are a social, trustful and committed person who can explain complex technical aspects (verbally and in documentation). You need to have a true can do attitude together with a strong quality focus. Additionally, it is expected that you have a personal drive to reach the objectives and targets set for your team. Besides, the wanted profile includes that you have the ability to work under demanding conditions and to create a successful working climate in these situations. This includes that you have excellent prioritization skills and the ability to eliminate roadblocks. Lastly, if you have a strong ability to inspire, develop and motivate individuals and teams – you are our perfect match.
The mission & context:
- You will work with Android development in Java and Kotlin to develop new features in all our apps (entertainment, multimedia, driver coaching apps as well as fleet management apps such as Dynafleet)
- You will have targeted ~50% Scrum Master / ~50% SW developer role
- You coach and continuously support the coworkers in the Scrum team
- You can work with the most modern expert SW practices such as Scrum hybrid XP (practices like pair programming, code review, test-driven development and data-driven development …)
- You will have a lot of opportunities to grow
Requirements & qualifications:
- Master of Science in Computer Science, Electronics or equivalent
- Bachelor or Master in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Electronics or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of experience from Android SW development and good understanding of commonly used Android design patterns
- Experience as team leader or Scrum Master
- Knowledge in working with production quality software and tools such as Git, Jenkins, Jira, Artifactory as well as Android Testing Frameworks such as Espresso and UI Automator
For any further information please contact:
Priya Kulkarni, HR Recruiter, phone +91 80 66912204
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area's with state-of-the-art research, cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support.
With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area's with state-of-the-art research, cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Vi vill lära känna dig
Ett bekräftelsemail skickas till dig efter att du färdigställt din ansökan. Du kan uppdatera din profil även efter inskickad ansökan.
Om du blir kallad till en intervju informerar vi dig kring ansökningsprocessens samtliga delmoment såsom andra intervju, tester och referenstagning.
Samtliga kandidater blir informerade när den sökta tjänsten är tillsatt. Du kan välja ifall du önskar behålla ditt CV i vår databas för att få förslag på andra jobb som matchar din profil.
Vid anställningsstart genomgår du en introduktion som syftar till att på kort tid få dig att bli en del av ditt nya team samt börja kunna genomföra dina nya arbetsuppgifter på bästa möjliga sätt.