Volvo Group IT is looking for a system analyst for their production and logistics solutions supporting the Volvo Truck Ghent Plant.
Volvo Group IT Belgium
With over 150 dedicated and highly skilled IT professionals located in Ghent (Oostakker), Group IT Belgium supports its customers to be best in class in the Truck business. Both the distribution center and the trucks assembly factory situated in Ghent are the largest ones to be part of the Volvo Group organization globally offering endless opportunities to further develop your technical and personal competencies. For the biggest part however, Group IT Belgium is fully integrated in the global Group IT organization, allowing you to support and develop global solutions and deliveries for all the different business areas and brands of the Group in every corner of the world.
As a System Analyst:
• You will be the one responsible for the functional analysis of changes for solutions in our Ghent truck plant
• You are able to obtain detailed information from the customers regarding their need for application development
• You analyze and process this information in clear documentation that allows the architect/developer to make a design that fully meets customer expectations
• As a System Analyst you prepare functional acceptance testing and you know how to support the customer during testing
To qualify for the position of System Analyst:
• You hold an IT-degree or have a real IT affinity
• You are a true team player and love to work with people
• You have a positive and problem solving mindset
• You like to look into different business processes in order to continuously improve
• You have no problem talking both English and Dutch all day
• Experience is nice to have, ability to learn is even better
• You like to manage different stakeholders
• You have knowledge of Cobol and DB2 or other programming software (Java, .net)
First and foremost, we offer you the satisfaction of contributing to building transport solutions that create prosperity for current and future generations across the globe. At Volvo Group, we are proud of the achievements of a leading company in full evolution, where we live and work according to our values: customer success, trust, passion, change and drive for performance.
We offer you a varied job with lots of opportunities to participate in challenging and interesting projects and to learn new stuff on a daily basis. Additionally, extra holidays, high flexibility in working hours, a company restaurant, initiatives linked to your health and well-being and a choice between alternative forms of remuneration like a company car or bike, ... all are part of the standard package. A remuneration that is aligned with market pay levels and that evolves based on your contribution to individual, team or organizational goals.
Due to holidays, applications will be handled as from August the 12th.
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Vi vill lära känna dig
Ett bekräftelsemail skickas till dig efter att du färdigställt din ansökan. Du kan uppdatera din profil även efter inskickad ansökan.
Om du blir kallad till en intervju informerar vi dig kring ansökningsprocessens samtliga delmoment såsom andra intervju, tester och referenstagning.
Samtliga kandidater blir informerade när den sökta tjänsten är tillsatt. Du kan välja ifall du önskar behålla ditt CV i vår databas för att få förslag på andra jobb som matchar din profil.
Vid anställningsstart genomgår du en introduktion som syftar till att på kort tid få dig att bli en del av ditt nya team samt börja kunna genomföra dina nya arbetsuppgifter på bästa möjliga sätt.