Manager Swedish & Global Deliveries
Our Employees - whose engagement and commitment are critical to our success
Our Customer - who relies on us delivering our best and with the highest quality
Our Business results - which we are measured against and we commit towards the organization
Also, we would like you to be enthusiastic about the job and responsibilities:
• Develop business operations in scope, manage and proactively improve the quality and customer satisfaction,
• Establish and maintain efficient in-and-out communication flow with both HRS and other actors in the HR community as well as with country fora, drive decided actions and initiate own, act as the main SSC point of contact for the serviced country
• Coordinate and support all country processes managed remotely from SSC; key users, comp&ben, digitalization, multi-country functions, support them in country implementations and issue resolution, provide country support and two-way communication
• Take responsibility for the coordination of non-standard activities for the serviced country from SSC perspective
• Proactively identify and implement digitalization opportunities
• Directly manage personnel administration, salary review administration and corporate cards administration processes
• Manage global process & tool support for Fieldglass, VGAS, Pulse Check and PIM Business Support Function
• Secure the SSC coordination aacross all units for GDPR as well as GDPR compliance for own deliveries
• Provide mature leadership to employees, support the engagement, drive change management, ensure efficient and flexible resource planning and competence growth
• Plan and execute on decided financial objectives, take proactive decisions in order to secure operational readiness for known and foreseen challenges; secure business continuity to mitigate the impact of unplanned events
Finally, in order to be successful, you will need to meet the following requirements:
• Fluency in English, both written and spoken
• Demonstrate high level in leadership competencies at Leading People level, preferably with prior leadership experience
• Proven experience working with geographically distributed colleagues and in operating in global matrix organizations with multiple layers and stakeholders.
• Successful leader of people with the ability to plan, establish and deliver ambitious targets.
• Successfully completed work in global projects/assignments
• Ability to analyze and present results in a structured manner
• Strong business acumen and good delegation skills
• Experience working across various levels in the organization
• Proactivity, can-do attitude and solution focus
• Ability to and experience in managing complexity in a dynamic business environment
• Ability to respond to complex business needs of limited structure and definition.
• Ability to establish successful customer relations
• Genuine care for our employees, their engagement and development
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in English, ability to present at senior management level.
• High energy level, ability to multitask and respond to dynamic changes
In exchange we offer:
• Friendly working atmosphere and helpful colleagues
• The opportunity to lead a fantastic group of skilled, knowledgeable and engaged professionals
• Working atmosphere of empowerment and autonomy in decision making, being recognized as a true MANAGER
• Mutual support in business challenges - we are all on the same boat!
• Dynamic working environment and interesting business challenges
• Professional development opportunities in global environment
• Possibility to work with competent, helpful and motivated HR Services colleagues around the world
We work together with energy, passion and respect for the individual.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Volvo Group Human Resources contributes to realizing the vision of Volvo Group by driving the development of a global team of high performing people. The Volvo Group University, which delivers training and development and HR Services, that deliver HR administration and support are also part of the Group HR organization. With Volvo Group HR you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Vi vill lära känna dig
Ett bekräftelsemail skickas till dig efter att du färdigställt din ansökan. Du kan uppdatera din profil även efter inskickad ansökan.
Om du blir kallad till en intervju informerar vi dig kring ansökningsprocessens samtliga delmoment såsom andra intervju, tester och referenstagning.
Samtliga kandidater blir informerade när den sökta tjänsten är tillsatt. Du kan välja ifall du önskar behålla ditt CV i vår databas för att få förslag på andra jobb som matchar din profil.
Vid anställningsstart genomgår du en introduktion som syftar till att på kort tid få dig att bli en del av ditt nya team samt börja kunna genomföra dina nya arbetsuppgifter på bästa möjliga sätt.