Are we a perfect match?
Working for Volvo Group IT Center of Excellence means breaking new grounds, investigating and exploring ways of working and new techniques.
With us, you have the possibility to specialize within a certain area of interest and you will be an important contributor in making the Volvo Group succeed, meaning you will work and co-operate with stakeholders and peers all over the Volvo Group.
We are already at the forefront when it comes to technology and building future mobility solutions, and we believe having engaged employees is the key to our success. We value flexibility and work life balance, and in return we ask for your commitment in order to make this happen.
Have you heard about the Center of Excellence at Group IT?
We support the Volvo Group Mission of driving prosperity through transport solutions. At the Center of Excellence we aim to contribute to the mission by delivering digital expertise, emerging technology know-how, and best practice and methods. We continually strive to be the trusted partner in the digital transformation of the Volvo Group.
The Center of Excellence is a new unit at Group IT - a large multi-cultural organization with 800+ employees and 150+ contractors located mainly in 7 countries - Sweden, Poland, India, France, US, Brazil, USA, and Belgium.
Within the COE there are individual centers of excellence for Emerging Technologies & Architecture, BI & Analytics, SAP, Document Management, Project Management Practice, Consulting & Change Management, Development Practice, as well as the Volvo Group IT Function Cyber Security.
- Ability to understand business requirements, KPIs and convert into analytical hypothesis in a structured and logical manner along with solution identification
- Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solution
- Interact with clients to understand requirements and transform their questions and issues into analytical solution
- Accountable for the analytics quality, analytical leadership of the project team and delivery
- Communicating in clear language with the leadership team so that everyone can understand the implications easily
- Organize and manipulate very large complex data sets for data exploration/mining purposes
- Collaborate with cross-functional business units to understand company needs and devise possible solutions
- Communicate results and ideas to key decision makers
- Approaching high-level challenges, employing the right approach/methods to make the maximum use of time and human resources
- Detailing your techniques and discoveries to technical and non-technical audiences in a language they can understand
- Understanding the way your chosen industry functions and how data are collected, analysed and utilized
- Ability to present business case to leadership is highly desirable
- Experience using statistical computer languages (Python,TensorFlow, SQL, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insight from large datasets
- Strong conceptual understanding of machine learning algorithms including linear regression, logistic regression, decision tree, random forest, topic model etc.
- Experience working with and creating data architectures
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques(regression, classification, clustering, time series, neural network, etc.)
- Knowledge of advance statistical techniques and concepts (distribution, statistical tests, etc.) with limitation and proper use
- Knowledge and experience in statistical and data mining techniques : GLM/Regression, Random Forest, Boosting, Tress, Text mining, social network analysis, etc.
- Should be able to perform data mining, data cleaning for structured and unstructured data
- Exposure to visualization tools, especially Qliksense/PowerBI, as well as analytics tools like SAS, SPSS and DataBricks
- Exposure to Analytics Platforms especially to Azure is a plus
- Develop and implement databases, data collection/extraction programs for primary and secondary data sources
We search for passionate people who want to help us make the transportation industry sustainable. We believe you are a teamplayer with excellent communication skills who is strong in building relationships. We continuously strive for improvement and need pragmatic, result oriented, self-going people who live the Volvo Group values
Interviews are ongoing continuously!
Curious about getting to know more? Contact us on:
For french applicants: Olivier Souvignet, +33 664052623
For Swedish applicants: Gerd Gustafsson, firstname.lastname@example.org
For Polish applicants: Bartlomiej Wierzbicki, +48697893286
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Vi vill lära känna dig
Ett bekräftelsemail skickas till dig efter att du färdigställt din ansökan. Du kan uppdatera din profil även efter inskickad ansökan.
Om du blir kallad till en intervju informerar vi dig kring ansökningsprocessens samtliga delmoment såsom andra intervju, tester och referenstagning.
Samtliga kandidater blir informerade när den sökta tjänsten är tillsatt. Du kan välja ifall du önskar behålla ditt CV i vår databas för att få förslag på andra jobb som matchar din profil.
Vid anställningsstart genomgår du en introduktion som syftar till att på kort tid få dig att bli en del av ditt nya team samt börja kunna genomföra dina nya arbetsuppgifter på bästa möjliga sätt.