The Advanced Analytics Service at Group IT, CoE provides an analytics platform, run on Microsoft Azure cloud, enables Volvo Group to implement Advanced Analytics projects. The service provide technical support in both onetime and runtime.
Are we a perfect match?
Working for Volvo Group IT Center of Excellence means breaking new grounds, investigating and exploring ways of working and new techniques.
With us, you have the possibility to specialize within a certain area of interest and you will be an important contributor in making the Volvo Group succeed, meaning you will work and cooperate with stakeholders and peers all over the Volvo Group.
We are already at the forefront when it comes to technology and building future mobility solutions, and we believe having engaged employees is the key to our success. We value flexibility and work life balance, and in return we ask for your commitment in order to make this happen.
Have you heard about the Center of Excellence at Group IT?
We support the Volvo Group Mission of driving prosperity through transport solutions. At the Center of Excellence we aim to contribute to the mission by delivering digital expertise, emerging technology knowhow, and best practice and methods. We continually strive to be the trusted partner in the digital transformation of the Volvo Group.
The Center of Excellence is a new unit at Group IT a large multicultural organization with 800+ employees and 150+ contractors located mainly in 7 countries Sweden, Poland, India, France, US, Brazil, USA, and Belgium.
Within the COE there are individual centers of excellence for Emerging Technologies & Architecture, BI & Analytics, SAP, Document Management, Project Management Practice, Consulting & Change Management, Development Practice, as well as the Volvo Group IT Function Cyber Security.
In this role you will:
- Be accountable for an appropriate deployment model, direct the testing protocol to validate release and monitor performance after release
- Manage build process, setting up environments and developing the next generation cloud pipeline
- Manage continuous delivery, integration, deployment and automation, using Azure DevOps
- Support day to day service request for Azure DevOps, manage needed coding and scripting to connect elements of code and to integration other components in our Azure cloud environments
- Deploying the various automation tools of DevOps to perfection
- Responsible for installation and configuration of solutions, promoting the implementation of reusable components
Required Technical skills:
- Strong knowledge in Agile methodologies and development, DevOps process, Continuous Integration, Continuous Development, Continuous Testing
- Well familiar in various automation tools, Expertise in software code testing and deployment
- Strong knowledge and hands on experience in Azure DevOps Boards, Azure Build, Azure Release pipeline
- Strong knowledge and hands on experience with GIT
- Hands on experience to implement and support DevOps using Azure DevOps, Sonar, Blackduck
- Strong knowledge in reengineering process, scripting and coding to ensure frequent, incremental changes to code versions, which means frequent deployment and testing regimens
- Knowledge of DevOps automation using any of the script based language like python, PowerShell, Shell, Perl etc.
- Knowledgeable about containerization technologies and concepts, as well as experience of Kubernetes, Docker etc.
We search for passionate people who want to help us make the transportation industry sustainable. We believe you are a teamplayer with excellent communication skills who is strong in building relationships. We continuously strive for improvement and need pragmatic, result oriented, selfgoing people who live the Volvo Group values.
Interview will be ongoing continuously!
Curious about getting to know more? Contact us on:
For French applicants: Olivier Souvignet, +33 664052623
For Swedish applicants: Gerd Gustafsson, firstname.lastname@example.org
For Polish applicants: Bartlomiej Wierzbicki, +48697893286
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Vi vill lära känna dig
Ett bekräftelsemail skickas till dig efter att du färdigställt din ansökan. Du kan uppdatera din profil även efter inskickad ansökan.
Om du blir kallad till en intervju informerar vi dig kring ansökningsprocessens samtliga delmoment såsom andra intervju, tester och referenstagning.
Samtliga kandidater blir informerade när den sökta tjänsten är tillsatt. Du kan välja ifall du önskar behålla ditt CV i vår databas för att få förslag på andra jobb som matchar din profil.
Vid anställningsstart genomgår du en introduktion som syftar till att på kort tid få dig att bli en del av ditt nya team samt börja kunna genomföra dina nya arbetsuppgifter på bästa möjliga sätt.