Product Cost Controller, Powertrain, Hybrid Driveline
- Do you have a knowledge about hybrid drivelines combined with a business mindset?
- Do you want to secure that the future Hybrid concepts we develop are the most profitable in the future?
- Are you an open-minded person who enjoy sharing ideas and working in cross-functional teams?
Then we have an opportunity for you, the Product Cost Controlling team in Gothenburg within Controlling & Strategy Volvo GTT, is now looking for a Product Cost Controller, responsible for Hybrid Driveline.
THIS IS US, YOUR NEW COLLEAGUES
Our work, to secure a profitable product starts in the early phases of the product development and continues during the whole product life time. We are a global organization which supports all truck ranges and sites in the Volvo Group. In Gothenburg we are a great team of professionals that really enjoy the opportunity to drive and secure the profitability of our products and have fun together.
You are responsible for:
- Optimize concept selections from a profitability and product cost perspective
- Support Product Cost Roadmap activities
- Deliver full profitability analysis/business case from a product cost perspective in projects
- Deliver the results from the product cost estimates in a timely manner and explain the analyses to the appropriate customers
- Master of Science or equivalent
- Preferred experience from automotive engineering
- Preferred experience from product cost management
- Experience and/or knowledge about engines and hybrid drivelines.
- Ability to combine the business and technical mind-set to guide and influence the product development decisions from a financial perspective
- Good English communication skills, both orally and in writing
- You are a team player – you always have the best for the team in mind
- You collaborate well with stakeholders in all levels within Engineering, Purchasing, Product Planning and Finance
- You like to work within a multi-cultural environment and you value different opinions
- You have strong problem-solving ability and can work independently
- You communicate efficiently with people on all levels
This position will provide you with a possibility to develop yourself both technically and personally. You will be a key person in the projects regarding Hybrid driveline to secure that our concepts are profitable. You will get fantastic colleagues who will support you to become successful in your job and inspire your personal development.
Are we the perfect match for you? Please let us know as soon as possible
CURIOUS? PLEASE CONTACT:
Linda Agebrand, Director Product Cost Controlling
Telephone: +46-31-32 283 16 or +46 73 990 97 07
Burkhard Bretter, Lead Product Cost Controller, Powertrain
Telephone: +46-76 553 58 84
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area's with state-of-the-art research, cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Vi vill lära känna dig
Ett bekräftelsemail skickas till dig efter att du färdigställt din ansökan. Du kan uppdatera din profil även efter inskickad ansökan.
Om du blir kallad till en intervju informerar vi dig kring ansökningsprocessens samtliga delmoment såsom andra intervju, tester och referenstagning.
Samtliga kandidater blir informerade när den sökta tjänsten är tillsatt. Du kan välja ifall du önskar behålla ditt CV i vår databas för att få förslag på andra jobb som matchar din profil.
Vid anställningsstart genomgår du en introduktion som syftar till att på kort tid få dig att bli en del av ditt nya team samt börja kunna genomföra dina nya arbetsuppgifter på bästa möjliga sätt.