Executive Assistant - Service Market Logistics
Assistant to Executive
- Participate as active member of Management Team, attending all meetings and functions.
- Serve on steering groups, task forces and committees representing the President and/or company.
- Design and create charts, graphs, presentations and other written material, either from provided material or independently researched and compiled data.
- Draft correspondence for signature of Executive.
- Plan and coordinate meetings and conferences, both on- and off-site.
- Act as liaison between President and other Management Team members for reporting and follow-up needs.
- Handle high volume of confidential and sensitive material and issues.
- Ensure smooth communication and information flow to Management Team in absence of Executive.
- Maintain calendar of meetings and travel.
- Make travel arrangements, including international travel.
- May also support other members of the Management Team as necessary.
- Act as liaison for Communication of China and APAC.
- Take full responsibilities for Placing orders on right time and arrange payment request based on payment term (Stationary, express, electricity, gasoline, car maintenance, lunch box, mobile phone, etc.)
- Coordinate the Office equipment maintenance like copy machine, fax machine, scanner, printers
- Support on Office management contracts filing and renewal follow up
- Book the air tickets and hotels
- Support on Expatriates’ work permit/residence permit application or renewal process, and other related documents
- Visa application administration support
- Implement yearly review or renew companies’ certificate by CIB and Tax authority (including verification of organization code certificate)
- Arrange logistics and transportations for visitors
- Meeting arrangement and coordination
- Verify admin costs and follow up by different cost center; Optimize the NAP purchase process when necessary.
- Coordinate with IPS with NAP vendor selection and Parma application
- Other administration related work assigned by the manager
- Bachelor degree or equivalent education with a preferred major in English, and or business administration
- Good proficiency in both English and Chinese
- Two years relevant experience above
- Good communication and coordination skills
- Team work spirit
- Excellent technical skills, with a high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint, electronic mail software, and Internet browsers.
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize heavy workload.
- Ability to work well in fast-paced, high-pressure environment and adapt to changing priorities and direction.
- Comfortable in dealing with all levels of personnel.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Ability to maintain confidences.
Volvo Group Trucks Operations encompasses all production of the Group’s engines and transmissions, as well as all production of Volvo, Renault and Mack trucks. The organization is responsible for spare parts supplies to the Group's customers as well as for designing, operating and optimizing logistics and supply chain for all brands, production facilities and distribution centers where the Volvo Group operates. In Volvo Group Trucks Operations you will be part of a diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Vi vill lära känna dig
Ett bekräftelsemail skickas till dig efter att du färdigställt din ansökan. Du kan uppdatera din profil även efter inskickad ansökan.
Om du blir kallad till en intervju informerar vi dig kring ansökningsprocessens samtliga delmoment såsom andra intervju, tester och referenstagning.
Samtliga kandidater blir informerade när den sökta tjänsten är tillsatt. Du kan välja ifall du önskar behålla ditt CV i vår databas för att få förslag på andra jobb som matchar din profil.
Vid anställningsstart genomgår du en introduktion som syftar till att på kort tid få dig att bli en del av ditt nya team samt börja kunna genomföra dina nya arbetsuppgifter på bästa möjliga sätt.