Process & IT manager
We are now looking for our future Process & IT Manager. The right candidate is a leader with an operational and strategic mindset, eager to continue developing a winning plant IT team.
- Responsible for the Process and IT Business Plan for the plant
- Accountability and Responsibility of the IT services and project performance in the plant
- Lead the Plant IT team agenda within Köping
- P&IT project portfolio for the plant
- Ensure site has efficient IT solutions and services supporting and enabling its operations
- Identify new opportunities to add business value using Process and IT Solutions and Services
- Secure local resources & budget
- Ensure input to and take responsibility for GTO’s P&IT strategy alignment for the site
As Process & IT Manager for the Powertrain Production plant in Köping you need to have a global mindset with a local focus. You have proven experience from driving business value through process and IT solutions. You have a passion for both Manufacturing and IT, and can easily switch between the two “languages”. Previous experience of Manufacturing IT is a merit and something you would benefit from in your daily work. You are a strong communicator with good influencing skills able to network and create trustful relations with people in different cultures and organizations. You have a strong quality focus and a personal drive to reach the objectives and targets set for IT in Köping, understanding how it contributes to the factory. You have Experience from positions where process- and business development have been closely linked together with IT development.
- Leadership experience
- Experience of Manufacturing processes and IT-solutions
- Analytical skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and ability to create efficient relationships
- Structured way of working and ability to plan and motivate other people
- Relevant university degree
- Excellent communication skills in both Swedish and English, written and spoken
- A strong manufacturing focus
- Project management experience
- Good knowledge and experience in change management
Director GTO Powertrain Production Process & IT, Svante Karlsson +46 31 3228816
HR Business Partner, Maria Berggren, +46 221 41 4271
Last application date: June 16th, 2019 on Violin. Selection of candidates will occur during the recruitment time, so do not wait with your application. We hope you feel strongly motivated for this job; we look forward to receive your application as soon as possible.
Volvo Group Trucks Operations encompasses all production of the Group’s engines and transmissions, as well as all production of Volvo, Renault and Mack trucks. The organization is responsible for spare parts supplies to the Group's customers as well as for designing, operating and optimizing logistics and supply chain for all brands, production facilities and distribution centers where the Volvo Group operates. In Volvo Group Trucks Operations you will be part of a diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Vi vill lära känna dig
Ett bekräftelsemail skickas till dig efter att du färdigställt din ansökan. Du kan uppdatera din profil även efter inskickad ansökan.
Om du blir kallad till en intervju informerar vi dig kring ansökningsprocessens samtliga delmoment såsom andra intervju, tester och referenstagning.
Samtliga kandidater blir informerade när den sökta tjänsten är tillsatt. Du kan välja ifall du önskar behålla ditt CV i vår databas för att få förslag på andra jobb som matchar din profil.
Vid anställningsstart genomgår du en introduktion som syftar till att på kort tid få dig att bli en del av ditt nya team samt börja kunna genomföra dina nya arbetsuppgifter på bästa möjliga sätt.