Field Test Engineer Marine
Are you innovative and curious about the future and do you appreciate to work in close cooperating with your highly committed colleagues?
Come join our team
We would like to extend our Marine Field Test team with someone like you, who has a passion for Product Development in general and Field Test in particular. As a person you enjoy working in a team and have the ability to inspire your team colleagues, you feel engaged by working in projects and reaching goals. Since the job consists of a net of contacts internally and externally, your networking skills are highly valued.
We believe that you have both the competence and personality that will make a difference in our organisation. Imagine yourself working in an environment focused on solutions for the future where creativity and new ideas is a part of your day to day work.
What will you do?
Within engine development testing we are responsible for calibration, endurance- , field-, and quality improvement testing of Volvo Penta’s Engines, Drives and Vessel control systems and structuring and analysis of measured data from the field.
The work mainly involves full responsibility of a number of field tests, which includes:
- Lead preparation and installation of Penta equipment in field test objects.
- Follow-up of on-going field tests at customer's sites. Including maintenance- and modification planning, training and fault handling.
- Reporting and communicating the status of the field test objects to the projects and line organisation.
- Develop the way of working in our team.
- What are your qualifications?
- Experience of diesel engine development or engine development testing or experience of field testing activities is a strong qualifier.
- High interest in boating and propulsion system is a strong qualifier.
- Experience and interest of electronic control systems is a strong qualifier.
- A strong drive to make sure Volvo Penta has the best quality and exceeds customer demands on our products.
- Experience in measurement equipment like Vision and modules for temperature and pressure sensor is of great value.
- Outgoing personality that will be Penta’s face towards the field test customers.
- As a person you are structured and well organized. You enjoy working in teams and have the ability to work with several parallel tasks and functions, such as projects, customers, OEM's, workshops etc.
- You enjoy problems and ways to find the solution for it.
- Fluent in English and Swedish.
- Valid driver’s licence
- A desire to see other places outside Gothenburg. There will be travels included in this position.
Now that you are interested in this unique opportunity, it is time for you to take a step into our world – Volvo Penta. We are an energized, inspirational and innovative company. Don’t hesitate, take the opportunity and send your application.
CURIOUS, AND HAVE SOME QUESTIONS? CALL US!
Recruiting Manager Andreas Nyman, Tel +46 31 3228543, firstname.lastname@example.org
With Volvo Penta, a world-leading supplier of engines and complete drive systems for marine and industrial applications, you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who works with passion, trust each other and embraces change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Vi vill lära känna dig
Ett bekräftelsemail skickas till dig efter att du färdigställt din ansökan. Du kan uppdatera din profil även efter inskickad ansökan.
Om du blir kallad till en intervju informerar vi dig kring ansökningsprocessens samtliga delmoment såsom andra intervju, tester och referenstagning.
Samtliga kandidater blir informerade när den sökta tjänsten är tillsatt. Du kan välja ifall du önskar behålla ditt CV i vår databas för att få förslag på andra jobb som matchar din profil.
Vid anställningsstart genomgår du en introduktion som syftar till att på kort tid få dig att bli en del av ditt nya team samt börja kunna genomföra dina nya arbetsuppgifter på bästa möjliga sätt.