Senior Financial Analyst
Volvo Financial Services (VFS) is the captive finance arm of the Volvo Group, one of the world’s leading providers of commercial transport solutions. The company provides financial services for the truck, construction equipment, bus, aerospace and marine industries. The primary brands it supports are Volvo Trucks, Volvo Construction Equipment, Mack Truck and Prevost Bus. VFS creates value for Volvo Group customers by providing solutions including customer financing and leasing, dealer financing, and other fee-based products, such as insurance. Financial services are delivered to customers through VFS with Volvo Group dealers, allowing customers to enjoy the benefits of a convenient, and one stop-shop experience.
The scope of responsibilities for this position includes all aspects of financial planning and analysis to support the commercial activity. This individual will work highly integrated with sales team to prepare analyses and recommendations related to volumes, pricing, penetration and segmentation to improve company profitability. This position will be also involved in Capital Markets analysis and activities.
- Prepare analysis and recommendations regarding profitability, including the monitoring of Contributed Value, Pro Forma Atroe and Adjusted Atroe.
- Assist the Financial Director to define the monthly card rate.Interact with sales team to monitor the pipeline and to understand the pricing needs.
- Intense data analysis of commercial activity – volumes, penetration, pricing, programs and segmentation – to provide accurate and timely information for strategic and operational decisions.
- Enhance the pricing model, including statistical loss and operating costs.
- Develop dashboards to assist the monitoring process of balance sheet and risk management in different levels and functions. Continuously improve the current dashboards.
- Support the Finance Director on Capital Markets analysis and interactions with Global Capital Market team.
- Act as a business consultant, responding to and communicating thoroughly and efficiently to both internal and external customer requests.
- Perform special projects as required to support management and the business.
- BS/BA in Accounting, Finance or related field required.
- CPA/CGMA and/or MBA strongly preferred.
- 7+ years’ experience in financial planning, business analysis, or in related field.
- Experience in the Financial Services industry a plus.
- Excellent analytical skills combined with good business/commercial understanding.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Experience and knowledge on Business Intelligence tools is preferred.
- Team work oriented – build relationships within the organization, share information, and work to achieve common goals
Send us your resume here.
Our culture is how we work together with energy, passion and respect. Employees use their highest levels of professionalism, honour, integrity and respect for our customers and their co-workers. Great opportunities are hard to find, don’t miss this opportunity!
VFS Canada is committed to workplace diversity and inclusion and provides accommodations to applicants with disabilities throughout its hiring process.
Volvo Financial Services is the global financial solutions provider of the Volvo Group, supporting the Volvo Group brands with expert financial services. This includes providing customers and dealers with a full-range of offerings, such as financing, leasing, and insurance solutions. Our team of about 1,400 professionals are located in 45 countries worldwide. As a part of the Volvo Financial Services team, you will experience challenging assignments, gain international exposure, and interact with colleagues around the world in the Volvo Group.
Vi vill lära känna dig
Ett bekräftelsemail skickas till dig efter att du färdigställt din ansökan. Du kan uppdatera din profil även efter inskickad ansökan.
Om du blir kallad till en intervju informerar vi dig kring ansökningsprocessens samtliga delmoment såsom andra intervju, tester och referenstagning.
Samtliga kandidater blir informerade när den sökta tjänsten är tillsatt. Du kan välja ifall du önskar behålla ditt CV i vår databas för att få förslag på andra jobb som matchar din profil.
Vid anställningsstart genomgår du en introduktion som syftar till att på kort tid få dig att bli en del av ditt nya team samt börja kunna genomföra dina nya arbetsuppgifter på bästa möjliga sätt.