Executive Assistant VP IOS (M/F)
We are more than 4000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Infrastructure & Onsite Services
Infrastructure & Onsite Services is in charge of all Volvo Group IT infrastructure and End User services. As the majority of these services are delivered by a partner, the mission focuses at governing and controlling this partner. This unit is also managing all the IT teams spread in the world to provide Onsite services to factories, market companies and dealerships.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to Vice President Infrastructure & Onsite Services
In this role you will be reporting to the Vice President Infrastructure & Onsite Services within Volvo Group IT. You will participate as active member of IOS Management Team and you will manage a wide range of diverse missions in a global environment.
You are a positive and skilled organizer who has the ability to manage a wide range of diverse missions. We welcome applications from enthusiastic and service oriented candidates who have a demonstrated track record as an effective and collaborative partner. You are committed, have good prioritization skills and sound judgement. You are inspired by working in a fast and changing international environment with passion and fun!
Main activities and responsibilities
- Provide administrative assistant and support to VP IOS (manage calendar, travels arrangements, visits, seminars arrangements,...)
- Mail management (screen mail and support prioritization of issues coming in, react on escalations and anchor them with the right stakeholders)
- Participate in creating presentation material, executive material
- Drive tasks of a transverse nature across the organization (data collection,...)
You shall have excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate globally across all levels of the organization.
- A positive and service oriented mind set
- Knowledge of the Volvo organization
- Pro activity and ability to take ownership of the tasks
- Holistic view
- Up to date with IT Tools and working methods
- Excellent communication skills in English, written & oral
- Ability to work cross functional
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Vi vill lära känna dig
Ett bekräftelsemail skickas till dig efter att du färdigställt din ansökan. Du kan uppdatera din profil även efter inskickad ansökan.
Om du blir kallad till en intervju informerar vi dig kring ansökningsprocessens samtliga delmoment såsom andra intervju, tester och referenstagning.
Samtliga kandidater blir informerade när den sökta tjänsten är tillsatt. Du kan välja ifall du önskar behålla ditt CV i vår databas för att få förslag på andra jobb som matchar din profil.
Vid anställningsstart genomgår du en introduktion som syftar till att på kort tid få dig att bli en del av ditt nya team samt börja kunna genomföra dina nya arbetsuppgifter på bästa möjliga sätt.