VIE - Project buyer Base Engine Fluid Management H/F
Now is the time to join a progressive team with a strong culture, positive mind-set and high energy that continues to redefine what is possible. Volvo Group Trucks Purchasing provides competitive advantages to the Volvo Group by selecting high performing suppliers to deliver the best possible products and services that add real business value.
Within the Base Engine, Fluid Management EU department, we are offering a VIE employment contract for 13 months as Project buyer.
As Project Buyer, you will be accountable for the QDCFTSR of the supplier base on their respective segments by using the tools and purchasing/cross functional network during production and after production for revenue segments.
QDCFTSR: Quality, Delivery, Cost, Feature, Technology, Sustainability and Risk Management
Reactivity, customer-focus, target oriented, pro-activeness: take the opportunity to run your own business!
- Contribute to segment strategies & be an active member in the global network of commodity buyers
- To secure that supplier selection is aligned with the Segment strategy/Segment Business Plan
- Execute agreements with suppliers during production and after production for Revenue segments
- Challenge, Negotiate, & Report changes after contract signature and ensure fulfilment of project targets
- Drive all relevant activities to deliver on QDCFTSR targets
- Monitor, identify and mitigate risks in cooperation with Supplier Quality & Delivery team
- Ensure that the supplier is prepared for production, including capacity and all needed system updates (Parma codes, EDI connection…) with Supplier Host support when needed
- Forecast cost evolution for scope of responsibility
- Manage and negotiate product/processes changes
- Perform daily purchasing activities related to production orders, logistics and financial flows to the suppliers
- Financial analysis
- Cost Management
- Project Management
- Production & Supply chain
- Quality Management
- Legal Management
- Relevant process & system knowledge
Please submit your application in English
GTP strives to be a multicultural and global organization. We welcome applicants which can even further increase our diversity.
For further information, please contact:
Quirino Barbosa email@example.com
+46 76 55 33 215
Volvo Group Purchasing has 125 BSEK in Purchasing annual spend and 2,550 suppliers in serial production. Only for the truck business, 2 billion truck parts were delivered to 40 plants around the world. By scouting and working with high performing suppliers, we deliver the best possible products and service that bring value to our customers. We support the Volvo Group’s mission ‘Driving prosperity through transport solutions’ by applying the principles of Code of Conduct and sustainable sourcing to the purchasing processes.
When you join Volvo Group Purchasing, you will become part of a global network with more than 1,300 professionals in 50 different sites across 25 countries. We offer unique opportunities for you to connect with people across functions, and we are passionate to accelerate your career through competence development.
Vi vill lära känna dig
Ett bekräftelsemail skickas till dig efter att du färdigställt din ansökan. Du kan uppdatera din profil även efter inskickad ansökan.
Om du blir kallad till en intervju informerar vi dig kring ansökningsprocessens samtliga delmoment såsom andra intervju, tester och referenstagning.
Samtliga kandidater blir informerade när den sökta tjänsten är tillsatt. Du kan välja ifall du önskar behålla ditt CV i vår databas för att få förslag på andra jobb som matchar din profil.
Vid anställningsstart genomgår du en introduktion som syftar till att på kort tid få dig att bli en del av ditt nya team samt börja kunna genomföra dina nya arbetsuppgifter på bästa möjliga sätt.