The ability to inspire, lead and motivate in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
The desire to be part of a winning team.
If you have all of the above and more – then we want to speak to you.
At Volvo Group UK, we’re offering you an exciting opportunity to play a crucial role in our dealer management team.
You’ll proactively manage the Group Vehicle Sales process from the planning stages through to the point of invoice and claim closure. You’ll ensure that CSRs and Technician Supervisors and working in line with standard processes, that service and repair work is completed in time and to the highest levels of quality, and that all relevant documentation is complete and accurate. While managing customer expectations, you’ll also be expected to keep your team motivated while managing their personal development.
We’ll need you to:
- Provide focussed management to the service department team
- Carry out regular process reviews with the Dealerpoint Manager, identifying operational issues or discrepancies and ensuring these are dealt with appropriately and efficiently
- Manage the performance of the sales department to ensure all KPI targets are successfully met
- Work successfully under your own supervision and as part of a team when required
- Support the CSR/Workshop Supervisor as and when required to ensure all tasks are completed on a timely basis
- Be a team player
- Ensure document accuracy
- Monitor staff performance levels and identify areas for improvement, while performing periodic competence assessments
- Ensure that appropriate training and support is provided to your staff
- Assist the Dealerpoint Manager in the production of the annual business plan
- Work in accordance with all Volvo Group UK standards of health, safety, quality and environmental care
Who are you:
You possess an approachable, team-orientated manner in the workplace with the ability to lead while building effective working relationships with your team. You have strong interpersonal skills and can communicate at an excellent level, both on a written and oral basis. You have a keen eye for detail, can prioritise effectively and possess a flexible and positive approach to changing circumstances. You have a strong appreciation of customers and their needs and you are self-motivated, persevering with all tasks and always working with integrity and trust.
Calm and logical, you possess strong negotiation skills and can delegate work to appropriate personnel as and when required. You possess a City and Guilds qualification, an NVQ 3 or an equivalent in Motor Vehicle Technology and have experience of working within the motor vehicle industry, ideally on a technical level. You should possess a full knowledge of VOSA requirements and the MOT testers manual, and have experience of leading teams,
What’s in it for you:
As part of the Volvo Group UK team, you’ll be working for one of the world’s leading vehicle manufacturers. But not only that, you’ll be working for a company that truly values the people who work for it.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday
- Pension scheme
- Training and development opportunities
- Discount on Volvo and Renault cars for friends and family
- Travel discounts
- Discounts on theme park and cinema tickets and much more
With Volvo Group UK you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
So, if you’re genuinely excited by what we have on offer and know that you can further strengthen the Volvo Group UK team to make it even more of a success, then don’t hesitate to get in touch with us.
The Volvo Trucks brand has been built up over decades and enjoys a solid position worldwide. It is one of the world’s best known and respected brands within the commercial vehicle industry. It is associated with the core values quality, safety and environmental care. With Volvo Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Vi vill lära känna dig
Ett bekräftelsemail skickas till dig efter att du färdigställt din ansökan. Du kan uppdatera din profil även efter inskickad ansökan.
Om du blir kallad till en intervju informerar vi dig kring ansökningsprocessens samtliga delmoment såsom andra intervju, tester och referenstagning.
Samtliga kandidater blir informerade när den sökta tjänsten är tillsatt. Du kan välja ifall du önskar behålla ditt CV i vår databas för att få förslag på andra jobb som matchar din profil.
Vid anställningsstart genomgår du en introduktion som syftar till att på kort tid få dig att bli en del av ditt nya team samt börja kunna genomföra dina nya arbetsuppgifter på bästa möjliga sätt.